PROPS TO EDSORTAILS!!!1111 Topic

Posted by miket33 on 9/29/2011 10:51:00 AM (view original):
Not that I would defend any of the Mass-holes but to be fair blowsuxbill and arvidjerkoff and ceez and that JV guy and a couple others havent really been around anymore, even in the good times. 

But blowmar is the biggest blowjob coward I have ever seen.  His big, fat mouth doesnt stop when his jerkoff teams are running well.  And when they are not you couldnt find him with a search party.  Jerkoff!

Followed closly by nanu.  Jerkoff #2

And yes edsortails is the most standup of the bunch.
Heres my prediction.  In 2 weeks the Jets play the Pats.  Despite their epic collaspe in Buffalo (wow that term is popular in Mass-hole town these days) the Pats are still a great team.  Unless the Jets suddenly play 150% better than they have played so far, the Pats will kick their butts.

And blowmar will come out from hiding and never shut up.
9/29/2011 12:05 PM
It was weird.  Logically during the course of the evening I was comforted by probabilities...yet still that cast of ding-dongs was causing me doubt...basically, as I couldn't believe it as it was happening, I wasn't exactly surprised either.

Admittedtedly I haven't exactly looked deeply into it, so I'll post it here- why didn't Boston ever give Michael Bowden a shot in the rotation?  He was a high draft pick, at one time a highly thought of prospect, has reasonable stats in the minors and SURELY better than Weiland, That tall-@ss goofy lefty, and Wakefield.

What kind of season did Bronson Arroyo have?  Or Wily Mo Pena for that matter!  Uh  whatever

Papelbon had a good year up to that point, but I won't miss him.  Have to figure out something w/Ortiz.  I have a man-crush on Drew, so bring him back (most unpopular post ever by a Boston fan I am sure).

If there is one good thing, I will never dog Pedroia (I never dogged his play, he's just a jerk-off) AFTER today.  He plays too ******* hard and that dinger at his eye-balls was fantastic.
9/29/2011 12:24 PM
Not that I would defend any of the Mass-holes but to be fair blowsuxbill and arvidjerkoff and ceez and that JV guy and a couple others havent really been around anymore, even in the good times. 

But blowmar is the biggest blowjob coward I have ever seen.  His big, fat mouth doesnt stop when his jerkoff teams are running well.  And when they are not you couldnt find him with a search party.  Jerkoff!

i object to the final line in the above post.

because edso whines constantly about the state of his alleged favorite team, he is called standup?  what you don't recognize is that the sox failing is his ultimate happiness.  no wonder he's on the forums backslapping himself.

the rest of us are just still a bit dumbstruck.  the least you can say is that the epic collapse of the last month was at least on full and total display yesterday. 

9/29/2011 12:38 PM
Come on guy dont even compare yourself to him.  Compare yourself to blowmar.  Youre almost as big a dipshit as he is.  Almost.  
9/29/2011 1:21 PM
Posted by miket33 on 9/29/2011 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Tampa down 7-0

Sux up 3-2 Tarp on the field.

Blowmar on Stub-Hub looking for playoff tickets

OOwwww sorry.  So Sorry!

Life is good sometimes!
You really experience joy over someone else's unhappiness?  Says a lot about you, it's just a game dude.
9/29/2011 3:10 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/29/2011 8:58:00 AM (view original):
+ ORTAILS,AND TO A LESSER EXTENT, NANU FOR SHOWING UP AND NOT HIDING LIKE *******:

NOMAH, CEEZ AND OTHER BANDWAGON FAGGOTS!

19184EVAH
Guess you haven't seen my posts yet today.  

So, blow me **** jockey.
9/29/2011 3:28 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 9/29/2011 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Tampa down 7-0

OOwwww sorry.  So Sorry!

Life is good sometimes!
You really experience joy over someone else's unhappiness?  Says a lot about you, it's just a game dude.
He has a wicked hard-on for me. 
9/29/2011 3:29 PM
Posted by arvidjosef on 9/29/2011 12:24:00 PM (view original):
It was weird.  Logically during the course of the evening I was comforted by probabilities...yet still that cast of ding-dongs was causing me doubt...basically, as I couldn't believe it as it was happening, I wasn't exactly surprised either.

Admittedtedly I haven't exactly looked deeply into it, so I'll post it here- why didn't Boston ever give Michael Bowden a shot in the rotation?  He was a high draft pick, at one time a highly thought of prospect, has reasonable stats in the minors and SURELY better than Weiland, That tall-@ss goofy lefty, and Wakefield.

What kind of season did Bronson Arroyo have?  Or Wily Mo Pena for that matter!  Uh  whatever

Papelbon had a good year up to that point, but I won't miss him.  Have to figure out something w/Ortiz.  I have a man-crush on Drew, so bring him back (most unpopular post ever by a Boston fan I am sure).

If there is one good thing, I will never dog Pedroia (I never dogged his play, he's just a jerk-off) AFTER today.  He plays too ******* hard and that dinger at his eye-balls was fantastic.
Once the rain delay happened.....i knew we were doomed.  The Sox went in the clubhouse and watched the Yanks hand over the game.  That put too much stress on what already was a ton.  That said, they should have nutted up and pounded the O's.  They didn't.

I liked Drew up till this year.  He just looked, start to finish, like he didn't give a rats ***.

Pedy is a stud.  Plays the game the right way.

Ells deserves the raise hes going to get.  Sure hope Theo (or whoever is the GM next year) to go hard at offering him an extension.
9/29/2011 3:34 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/29/2011 3:28:00 PM (view original):
+ ORTAILS,AND TO A LESSER EXTENT, NANU FOR SHOWING UP AND NOT HIDING LIKE *******:

19184EVAH

So, blow me **** jockey.
We shamed you out of your hole you a$$wipe.
9/29/2011 3:35 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 9/29/2011 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Tampa down 7-0

OOwwww sorry.  So Sorry!

Life is good sometimes!
Absolutly.  And Im sure Im the only one dipshit.

Let all pretend that 75% of this site didn't experience joy after the Mets collaspe.  The Mass-holes formed a frigging cirlce jerk.  They were experiencing joy all over the place.  So get off it.

Screw them and screw you especially blowmar.
9/29/2011 3:40 PM (edited)
You must be one of those big mouth Met and jet fans!
9/29/2011 3:38 PM
Posted by miket33 on 9/29/2011 12:05:00 PM (view original):

Heres my prediction.  In 2 weeks the Jets play the Pats.  Despite their epic collaspe in Buffalo (wow that term is popular in Mass-hole town these days) the Pats are still a great team.  Unless the Jets suddenly play 150% better than they have played so far, the Pats will kick their butts.

Pats should kick the crap out of them....but they are division rivals.  It'll be a close hard fought game.  Depends on how the Raiders game unfolds.
9/29/2011 3:38 PM
Posted by miket33 on 9/29/2011 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/29/2011 3:28:00 PM (view original):

19184EVAH

So, blow me **** jockey.
We shamed you out of your hole you a$$wipe.
Haha!  Not really.  I posted earlier today. 
9/29/2011 3:40 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/29/2011 3:38:00 PM (view original):

Pats should kick the crap out of them....but they are division rivals.  It'll be a close hard fought game.  Depends on how the Raiders game unfolds.
Right thats what you say now because deep in your heart you are scared shi!less of the Jets,  So you dont want to yap too much and look like more of a fool than you are.

But lets see how "Aw shucks" you are if the Pats beat them.  Especially if they beat them bad.  You'll be chirping at of your mind.  We'll see.
9/29/2011 3:44 PM
Posted by miket33 on 9/29/2011 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 9/29/2011 3:38:00 PM (view original):

Right thats what you say now because deep in your heart you are scared shi!less of the Jets,  So you dont want to yap too much and look like more of a fool than you are.

But lets see how "Aw shucks" you are if the Pats beat them.  Especially if they beat them bad.  You'll be chirping at of your mind.  We'll see.
Scared?!?!?!  Dude, grow the **** up.  
9/29/2011 4:47 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
PROPS TO EDSORTAILS!!!1111 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.