Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Hehehe.

11/18/2011 11:36 AM
Yep, like a moth to a flame! You just can't help yourself!
11/18/2011 12:30 PM

Huh?  I'm laughing at Valentine's antics.

11/18/2011 12:38 PM
Bobby V?  That's Boston's big name manager? - HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Cherington wanted Sveum, owners overruled him - gee, Ben, not even a month on the job and the owners have no confidence in you.  No wonder Theo wanted to get out of that shithole environment.
11/18/2011 12:42 PM
I think this captures the current state of the Boston American League Baseball Club:

11/18/2011 12:45 PM
they went to TLR first....he plans on staying retired

I think the guy they really want in in Tampa right now.....

V is option 3
11/18/2011 2:56 PM
Yeah, like he really wants to leave Tampa to join that mess in Boston.
11/18/2011 3:48 PM
that's why there is an option 3, Captain Happy

the bottom line is they schooled Ego...knowing him, they KNEW he'd try to steal somebody from them and they played him as a sucker

now, whether they make a good choice or not remains to be seen, but good luck with your new manager.....
11/18/2011 4:12 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 11/18/2011 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Bobby V?  That's Boston's big name manager? - HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Cherington wanted Sveum, owners overruled him - gee, Ben, not even a month on the job and the owners have no confidence in you.  No wonder Theo wanted to get out of that shithole environment.
Please.  Like someone would actually choose the Red Sux over the Scrubs as manager.  At least you won't get thrown under a locomotive if you are in Chicago.
11/18/2011 9:43 PM
Posted by edsortails on 11/18/2011 4:12:00 PM (view original):

the bottom line is they schooled Ego...knowing him, they KNEW he'd try to steal somebody from them and they played him as a sucker

now, whether they make a good choice or not remains to be seen, but good luck with your new manager.....
Getting a little delusional here, Ed.

Why would you hang your GM out to dry to allegedly prove a point?  Face it, the Boston organization is in a mess, that can't keep from tripping over their own feet this off-season.  But spin it whatever way that makes you happy.

And good luck with that low-level prospect that Selig is eventually going to tell the Cubs to send to you guys as comp for Theo.

The Yankee fans have got to be enjoying this train wreck.
11/20/2011 11:46 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 11/20/2011 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by edsortails on 11/18/2011 4:12:00 PM (view original):

Getting a little delusional here, Ed.

Why would you hang your GM out to dry to allegedly prove a point?  Face it, the Boston organization is in a mess, that can't keep from tripping over their own feet this off-season.  But spin it whatever way that makes you happy.

And good luck with that low-level prospect that Selig is eventually going to tell the Cubs to send to you guys as comp for Theo.

The Yankee fans have got to be enjoying this train wreck.
Agreed.  I guess I missed how anyone somehow "schooled" Theo.  And the level of class the Red Sawx organization has shown lately is insulting to that whole fandom. 
11/20/2011 1:53 PM
You wouldn't see anything that could possibly put a dent in that hero worship thing you have going on, so it really makes no sense to hope you can be made to "see" it

I'll just settle for being happy that I am not as bitter as old jiml60, because that would suck....as for the prospect, in reality, I don't care if they decide Boston should send a prospect in this deal, I am just glad to be rid of the dirt
11/21/2011 12:05 AM
Lucchino is a smarmy guy...if you don't believe he would be that devious, you have just never paid attention to him

do I like him? no..but this whole thing fits the person he is exactly

as for hanging out his GM, he doesn't care one bit...he would want people thinking he is the one in charge anyways
11/21/2011 8:05 AM
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
11/29/2011 10:09 PM
BOBBY V WILL HAVE YE INTO AT LEAST ALCS

HAVE HIS REPLACEMENT READY IN YEAR 3
11/29/2011 10:14 PM
12345 Next ▸
Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.