Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Yeah, he's got a lot not going for him.    Lots of money, replacement level pitching, bad attitude and injuries.  

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THAT??!?!?
7/31/2012 11:55 AM
I hesitate to give the ***** with arms credit, but I did enjoy his verbal bitchslap of BO on the radio
8/4/2012 12:40 PM

LOL
8/15/2012 8:59 AM
PEDROIA IS A LILL *****
8/15/2012 9:05 AM
Team meating yesterday.  Seventeen sissy wimp-*** pussholes crying to ownership about Bobby V.  Love it!  Love this Red Sux season.  They are getting everything that they deserve.  May it continue a long time.
8/15/2012 11:45 AM
Biggest complaint:   What ever happened to Fried Chicken Fifth Inning?
8/15/2012 1:22 PM
5th inning chicken is the team 'meating' referenced above......
8/15/2012 3:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/15/2012 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Biggest complaint:   What ever happened to Fried Chicken Fifth Inning?
Somebody should close the door at night. You are letting the moths in.
8/15/2012 11:36 PM
Wait, Adrian said the article was a LIE!  Tell me if I have heard that one before.  It is all these random media guys.  They all LIE.  The Red Sux would never lie, would they?????
8/16/2012 12:10 AM
Well, in review, this went well, right?
10/4/2012 8:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/25/2012 12:28:00 PM (view original):
I don't think Boston wanted Francona V2.   As I said, I think they wanted someone who'd come in, ruffle some feathers, sort out who could be a team player or who was a "me" guy so the front office could ship some people out.   Then tell Bobby V to take a hike because he had alienated the clubhouse and the fanbase.

Boston doesn't have an old team as Youk, Ortiz and Beckett are the only "key" guys over 30.    But a lot of sports is monkey-see, monkey-do.   So, if any of the young guys saw the indifference(or whatever you want to call) that the vets had while they collapsed, they need to know if it stuck.   It's hard to think of anything worse than a 26 y/o coming up on FA with a "I don't care" attitude.    Sign that guy to 7 years and you're living a nightmare into 2020. 
Mikesterdamus23?
10/4/2012 8:42 AM
Bobby V is finally gone.  If the Sox have any intelligence, they will hire a guy based on other things besides baseball x's and o's.  To manage in Boston, you need to A, get respect from the players and fans.......and B, have the ability to deal with the media every day and keep issues in-house.

Valentine was NOT wired to deal with the pressure, the expectations, and the players did not like OR respect him.  They need to hire a guy like Jason Varitek or Ryne Sandberg.  Varitek is beloved in Boston, the fans, media, and players would all respect him immediately, and he obviously knows a thing or two about baseball strategy.  Sandberg is very level-headed, and gains immediate respect because he was a hall of fame player.

10/4/2012 3:06 PM
This is not meant to be a reflection on Bobby Valentine. However, considering where we are now, would you and could you trade Valentine for John Farrell?  
10/6/2012 9:23 PM
Posted by pugs on 11/29/2011 10:09:00 PM (view original):
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
pugsterdamus?
10/7/2012 4:45 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Bobby V revised: Death Watch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.