2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

I think hitting the catcher isn't noticed if not for the tag and the bat throw.   That makes it a little suspicious. 

Anyway, as I said, maybe he had a bad weekend.   And he's a young guy with money in his pocket.   But it's a red flag.

Of course, Miggy threw up a few red flags along the way.   He's doing OK today.
7/24/2014 8:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Of course not.   I'm just saying doing dumb **** when you're young doesn't mean you'll continue to do dumb **** and be a failure.
7/24/2014 8:47 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/24/2014 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cobra on 7/22/2014 7:50:00 PM (view original):
Would not trade Donaldson if offered machado straight up
Well you've proven in virtually every active thread on this forum that you are either an idiot or have never actually seen a baseball game, so your opinion doesn't carry a lot of weight here...
Lol

Feel better?
7/24/2014 8:48 PM
Baseball-reference has Donaldson as the second person most compared to Machado at this point in their careers
7/24/2014 8:56 PM
Posted by cobra on 7/24/2014 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Baseball-reference has Donaldson as the second person most compared to Machado at this point in their careers
OK. That certainly supports the argument that you'd rather have Machado. He's playing in his age 21 season and is comparable to a guy in his prime who was in the running for the MVP last year.
7/25/2014 1:31 PM
As the A's, with a delicate balance for winning, I want a guy who isn't a douche if I feel talent is basically equal.

But rather than ask me why I would not trade Donaldson for Machado, you and dahs would rather use your internet muscles and post at me in a way you would never do face to face

Why?
7/25/2014 3:37 PM
What did I say to you that I wouldn't say to your face?
7/25/2014 3:53 PM
Posted by cobra on 7/25/2014 3:37:00 PM (view original):
As the A's, with a delicate balance for winning, I want a guy who isn't a douche if I feel talent is basically equal.

But rather than ask me why I would not trade Donaldson for Machado, you and dahs would rather use your internet muscles and post at me in a way you would never do face to face

Why?

badluck created the username to argue.   He doesn't even play the games.    So lower your expectations from him.

7/25/2014 4:04 PM
Oh

Thanks
7/25/2014 4:15 PM
Nah
You'd never have the guts to call me an idiot face to face

I know your kind
7/25/2014 4:30 PM
Posted by cobra on 7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Nah
You'd never have the guts to call me an idiot face to face

I know your kind
I don't think I ever called you an idiot. Though I did think it and wouldn't have a problem saying it to your face.

And I do play the games. I play HBD, just not with this username.
7/25/2014 4:36 PM
Again,
Why would you think it?
I made a statement about two comparable players in mlb
Why not have a good debate?

And I'd bet my house you've never called a man you did not already know an idiot to his face
7/25/2014 4:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...75 Next ▸
2015 Orioles Thread - DEAD & BURIED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.