Braun/Cano/Granderson/ARod failed PED test? Topic

Posted by dahsdebater on 3/5/2013 11:10:00 PM (view original):
That doesn't specify when the offer was made.
Or if the offer is still on the table.

I'd still be willing to sign Cano to a huge deal. It's just 50 games.
3/6/2013 9:19 AM
Well, if you're the Yanks, you might recognize that 'roiders don't seem to stop even after they've been caught/come clean.    So it might not be just 50 games.  And, as I said, Bud wants to increase the penalties. 

While the players don't get paid during their suspensions, teams trying to win aren't as worried about not paying a player as they are about winning games.  
3/6/2013 9:40 AM
We're assuming (if the rumours are true) that Cano and the Yanks know yet. If the guy does have an inside source, he may have gotten the results before anyone was notified.
3/9/2013 11:47 AM

Hmmmmm.....Can we now call "BULLSHIT"?

3/25/2013 3:50 PM
Probably not...how long did it take for the Melky suspension to come out after this guy said this originally?
3/25/2013 3:56 PM
Posted by jonas1102 on 3/5/2013 9:54:00 AM (view original):
The guy who was a month out in front of Melky's failed PED test, just said that Braun and the three Yankees are facing 50 game suspensions.  He's not really a baseball reporter, and says so.  But he says he has a source.  Maybe they're looking for website views, or he's picking 5th in his upcoming baseball draft and wants Braun or Cano.  He was right about Melky, though.  We'll see.

http://daps.tv/more-info-about-the-rumored-suspensions-of-mlb-stars-cano-rodriguez-granderson-and-braun/
A month?
3/25/2013 3:58 PM
Ok.  So let's wait a couple more weeks.
3/25/2013 3:59 PM
I'm not sure he has a source.

Let's see who has a career year and is pending FA this year.   Then, after the A/S break, let's just say "He failed a PED test."   The odds on being right are pretty good.
3/25/2013 4:03 PM
That's possible.  I agree that it's unlikely anything comes out of this.  
3/25/2013 4:06 PM
Biogenesis?
6/5/2013 8:20 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/25/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):

Hmmmmm.....Can we now call "BULLSHIT"?

NO!
6/5/2013 8:35 AM
I don't any of them failed a PED test.   Braun and A-Rod visited Dr. Feelgood.

And, if Granderson/Cano were part of this, don't you think they'd be mentioned?
6/5/2013 8:50 AM
selig is a dumbass. if he tries to suspend these guys the pa will appeal and win. the players didn't fail any drug tests. that's what the drug policy specifically says a player has to do in order to be subject to punishment. any court will rule in favor of the players, no contest
6/5/2013 12:31 PM
p.s. how did convicting bonds and clemens go? nobody can 'prove' anything
6/5/2013 12:32 PM
The document says
A player who tests positive for a Performance Enhancing Substance, or otherwise violates the Program through the use or possession of a Performance Enhancing Substance, will be subject to the discipline set forth below.
Obviously this will never sink in for you, but occasionally it's worth fact-checking yourself before you post...
6/5/2013 3:34 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Braun/Cano/Granderson/ARod failed PED test? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.