DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Jay Cuntler meet David Ortiz.
6/21/2014 10:00 AM
He ******* about another meaningless single in tonight's game against the Mariners.  Farrell challenged the ruling that RF Stephen Romero caught the ball for an out when it was clearly a trap and then Ortiz scored a meaningless run in the top of the 9th to close the gap to 12-3 Seattle.
6/24/2014 3:30 AM
Ortiz's crying worked!  They gave him a hit. 

Baseball is really turning into a ***** sport like soccer with all of the whining.

6/24/2014 7:45 AM
Don't forget the NBA. Shorts-wearing real tall *******. Outlaw the dunk, raise the basket and bring back hand-checking!

Pronto!
6/24/2014 8:09 AM
PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA!!!!  LED BY A DOMINICAN!!!!
6/24/2014 8:19 AM
We all know this all began when a certain namby pamby franchise outlawed proper, masculine, facial hair
6/24/2014 11:43 PM
The Cincinnati Reds?
6/25/2014 5:51 AM
Posted by nanu on 6/24/2014 11:43:00 PM (view original):
We all know this all began when a certain namby pamby franchise outlawed proper, masculine, facial hair

No facial hair on the fine gentlemen in suits and hats.    A better America!!!!!
6/25/2014 8:09 AM

"You don't get a free pass on this. MLB don't play that B.S. MLB don't play that," Ortiz said. "There's a reason why I've been drug tested like eight times and we're not even at the break. Is that a free pass? There's a reason why I've been tested like 40 times since they approved the policy, the drug policy. Is that a free pass? They can get that free pass and shove it up their [expletive]."

7/8/2014 4:58 PM
I love this contradictory statement from Farrell:

""I will say this, the 2003 test I think that's being referred to ... I don't know how many times David has been tested since then. Whatever that number is, I'm sure it's a very high one," Farrel said. "He's tested clean every single time. It's unfortunate that the innuendo continues to follow him. He's a heckuva player, one hell of a hitter. There's no reason other than hard work and talent that's produced that."

So despite referring to the failed test, it's all "innuendo"? And since he's been tested a lot since then, it's all talent and hard work now?
7/8/2014 9:23 PM (edited)
well, say he is being tested often and he happens to be clean.....would you deny that it was talent and hard work that allowed him to be a major league level talent?
7/9/2014 12:12 AM
It's easier to maintain muscle than it is to build it.    Say Ortiz juiced until MLB came down hard on PED.   He'd built the base.     Now, should you believe PED turns mediocre into good and good into great, how much talent and hard work was involved?

My personal opinion is that PED users work harder, the exact purpose of PED is to allow that, so Ortiz probably put in a lot of hard work while using PED.  It's just annoying that he continues to act as if he didn't use.  YOU FAILED A TEST, YOU FAT ****.  YOU USED.
7/9/2014 8:38 AM
He is still using HGH, like a lot of the league.  No doubt about it.
7/10/2014 9:47 PM
Posted by edsortails on 7/9/2014 12:12:00 AM (view original):
well, say he is being tested often and he happens to be clean.....would you deny that it was talent and hard work that allowed him to be a major league level talent?
A) just because he doesn't test positive, doesn't mean he's not using. B) even if he is clean now, that gives he/his teammates the right to rip on someone like Cruz, labelling him a cheater, when he himself cheated at one point to get where he was? Just because there was no discipline for it at the time doesn't make it just disappear.
7/11/2014 6:29 PM
Why should Lackey lose the ability to speak his mind?

Now if Ortiz griped about Cruz...,he would deserve the backlash he would surely get
7/12/2014 11:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
DAVID ORTIZ CRIES LIKE A P*SSY!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.