Attn MikeT23 Topic

Posted by 05nomar05 on 8/18/2014 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2014 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 8/18/2014 9:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2014 8:26:00 AM (view original):
So a convict can tell us how bad prison is but I can't?

Gotcha.
Put a little more thought into it mikey.  I know you can do it.
No need to.   The HOF is bloated with good, not great, players.    If someone is going to the HOF to see the Koufax display, maybe they can skip over Rizzuto.   If they're going to browse, they're going to get bogged down with the good players.   You don't need a lifetime pass to know this.
Maybe we should just stop putting in any new members to the HoF.  I mean, we can't let it get any bigger!

I'm sure you've heard "Two wrongs don't make a right."

To apply it to the HOF, just because player X is in doesn't mean player Z also has to be in because they're similar.   Nonetheless, we're in the midst of pennant races, with 2/3 of the league still with a legit shot, and all anyone wants to discuss is the HOF.   How the **** does that happen?
8/18/2014 1:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2014 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 8/18/2014 9:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2014 8:26:00 AM (view original):
So a convict can tell us how bad prison is but I can't?

Gotcha.
Put a little more thought into it mikey.  I know you can do it.
No need to.   The HOF is bloated with good, not great, players.    If someone is going to the HOF to see the Koufax display, maybe they can skip over Rizzuto.   If they're going to browse, they're going to get bogged down with the good players.   You don't need a lifetime pass to know this.
you've never been...HTF do you know anything about what the actual, physical HOF is like or how what the experience is like? Seriously. Is there a less meaningful opinion about something than from someone who has never actually been to the place they are opining about?
8/18/2014 6:26 PM
I've never been to Honolulu.  I've heard it's nice.   Can I have an opinion or must I catch a flight to the islands first?

And why are you obsessed with me and the HOF?
8/18/2014 9:33 PM
I've never been to Honolulu, and if somebody wanted me to comment on it I wouldn't say much more than "that sounds nice.  I haven't been there."
8/18/2014 11:43 PM
And that would be the least long-winded response of your life.
8/19/2014 6:56 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/18/2014 11:43:00 PM (view original):
I've never been to Honolulu, and if somebody wanted me to comment on it I wouldn't say much more than "that sounds nice.  I haven't been there."
DING DING DING!

Mikey would probably go on about the breathtaking views, great surfing and wonderful local cuisine.  Then they guy asking would ask when did you go to mikey.  His response, never, but I've seen so many pictures and heard so many stories.

Classic.  
8/19/2014 9:18 AM

Yeah.  There's no place to get information on places you haven't been.    I wish Al Gore would invent something like that.

You guys are ******* idiots.  

"IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN, YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!"

I'm not in Ferguson, MO right now but I bet it's not a nice place to be.   Whatcha think?

******* idiots.

8/19/2014 10:07 AM
do you or do you not understand the concept of an informed opinion? Do you understand that first hand experience is better than second-hand experience? Do you want to fly on a plane piloted by someone who has actually flown that plane, or some one that played a flight sim on their computer? To read your comments it seems that it would not matter to you. Good luck with that.
No one is saying you can't "know something" about a place, but knowing "about" something and having had a first hand experience are two very different things. Even you must know that. Take sex for example...

8/19/2014 10:38 AM
Are you a ******* idiot or just a regular idiot?

And why are you obsessed with me and the HOF?    This thread was about Yankees history.     Have you contributed anything to these forums other than "MikeT23 and the HOF" in the last month?
8/19/2014 11:05 AM
Mikey the "world traveler".  He's been all over gods green earth.  Traveled the earth in 60 seconds.  Please Mikey, tells all about these wonderful places.

Jesus you are a complete fool.
8/19/2014 11:49 AM

Same question.

And have you contributed anything to the forums other than "You're a fool" in the last month?

Why are so many of you tools obsessed with me?

8/19/2014 1:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2014 1:35:00 PM (view original):

Same question.

And have you contributed anything to the forums other than "You're a fool" in the last month?

Why are so many of you tools obsessed with me?

Not obsessed at all.  I find you hysterical.  You're always on here arguing about something stupid.  I'm just here laughing my *** off.

You might want to ask yourself that same question next time.

Please, let me know what it's like in Montreal.  Was wanting to make a trip there soon.  Where are your favorite places to eat?  Site see?
8/19/2014 1:49 PM
All of your posts are directed at me.

Do you know what "obsessed" means?
8/19/2014 1:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Attn MikeT23 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.