Crybaby O's fan Topic

Jtpsops
To:
miket23
Received:
10/15/2014 11:06:00 PM
Subject:
You are the epitome of pathetic. Go bang a few more whores and leave the rest of us alone.

10/16/2014 9:09 AM
In fairness, I've acted irrationally immediately after my teams have been eliminated in the past. But yea, this is deserving of mockery.   
10/16/2014 9:16 AM
He's had his panties wadded up for years.   Not even sure how he could sitemail me because I blocked his stupid *** over a year ago.  I thought that covered sitemails.
10/16/2014 9:18 AM
LOL.  That is funny.
10/16/2014 9:27 AM
10/16/2014 9:38 AM
If he redlines enough innocuous posts, some of which were even on topic, he'll eventually get forum banned.  Just keep posting!
10/16/2014 2:28 PM
Pretty sure all of them were on topic.   Or responses to you. 
10/16/2014 3:20 PM
What's funny is that you responded to my sitemail with petty insults yourself - but you wouldn't dare post that because then you'd look just as bad.

I fully expect a redline, but since you ran away like a little girl and tucked tail and blocked me, I'll say what I was going to say here. You've been pissy ever since I publicized your little whore-banging story. Maybe next time you'll keep that garbage to yourself instead of assuming everyone wants your unsolicited "lessons", you arrogant ***.

I'd love to meet you in real life just so I could laugh in your face - "I'M MIKET!! KING OF THE INTERWEB!!" What a grand aspiration in life.
10/16/2014 6:05 PM
10/16/2014 6:13 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 10/16/2014 6:05:00 PM (view original):
What's funny is that you responded to my sitemail with petty insults yourself - but you wouldn't dare post that because then you'd look just as bad.

I fully expect a redline, but since you ran away like a little girl and tucked tail and blocked me, I'll say what I was going to say here. You've been pissy ever since I publicized your little whore-banging story. Maybe next time you'll keep that garbage to yourself instead of assuming everyone wants your unsolicited "lessons", you arrogant ***.

I'd love to meet you in real life just so I could laugh in your face - "I'M MIKET!! KING OF THE INTERWEB!!" What a grand aspiration in life.
whore banging story?? I must have missed that one? Can you tell it again?
10/16/2014 7:07 PM
I've got plenty of them.   They just didn't happen at a truck stop.   I can't even drive a truck.   That's why I blocked the retard.   I've thrown plenty of **** out here that could be ridiculed and that dumbass had to make something up.

Honestly, jtpops, if I were to meet you in real life, you'd cower in a corner.   And, no, you won't be redlined.  You can't redline people you have blocked without opening their post.  And I don't do that.  There's a reason you're blocked.   And, since you think I'm "afraid" to post how I responded to your whiney post, it was "Eat a dick, you weak ****." 

Here, wylie:   In my mid 20s, I played a softball tourney then me and a teammate decided to hit the bars.   Went home took a shower and met him at the local meat market.  I didn't rehydrate and was totally ********* in no time.   Started hitting on a girl and her friend.  Thinking a little threesome action.  Her friend had nothing to do with it but took the main object of my desire home.   Woke up the next morning and got a good look at her.  Nice body but, ****, what a face.   She woke up and saw me standing there thinking "WTF?"   She said "What do you normally do when you find a naked woman your the bed in the morning?"  I made up some bullshit excuse and took her home.   I took every side street in hopes that she'd never know where I lived.   As we neared her apartment she said "You can drop me off here.  My husband is out of town and I don't want my neighbors to see."    So, not only was she buttugly, she was out cheating on her husband.

When I'm walking up to the field the next tourney, I see my buddy telling a story to a group of teammates.   When I got within SHOUTING distance, he yells "HEY, MIKE, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT UGLY *** GIRL?!?"    I get closer and said "Nothing.  No one saw it.  Nothing happened" and walked away.   Got **** all day for nailing ugly.

See?   Isn't that better than some made-up **** by a moron?
10/16/2014 7:38 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I know, right?   That's why I couldn't figure out why jtpops thought he was insulting me.    Then I realized that he's just a moron.  
10/16/2014 8:07 PM
It was ugly on ugly. Ugly to the power of 2

Exponential ugly.
10/16/2014 8:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
12345 Next ▸
Crybaby O's fan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.