Crybaby O's fan Topic

She was not mind-blowing ugly but, if not drunk, I wouldn't have spoken to her.   About a month later, me and another friend walked into the same place and, across the room, she was waving and yelling "MIKE!!!  MIKE!!!!"   I turned and walked out.   My friend said "WTF are you doing?"   I said "It's not a good place to be.  I got your cover.  Let's go somewhere else."

10/16/2014 8:25 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/16/2014 8:18:00 PM (view original):
When I graduated high school my dad gave me three pieces of advice.

1.  Never stick your pen in the company ink.

2. Sometimes you have to say, "any port in a storm."

3. Beauty is but a light switch away.
I sooooooooo needed a light switch that next morning. 
10/16/2014 8:26 PM
Great thread.
10/17/2014 9:53 AM
I know. I'm glad wylie quoted that idiot.   I didn't know he thought I blocked him because he made up some BS story.   I thought he knew it was because he's an idiot who never posts anything worth reading.   Seems he is a dumbass that didn't even realize that.   Maybe he does now.
10/17/2014 10:05 AM

Hell, if you haven't played hide the sausage with a skank at least once in your life, I'd question your manhood.   Get outside and live a little.   

10/17/2014 10:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You worked in a bar.   I know you nailed more than one drunken skank.   Probably in the storage room. 
10/17/2014 11:26 AM
Mike, god story. who among us hasn't had the same kind of thing happen to us? (Except maybe forced virgins like the idiot)

The taint didn't just nail more than one drunken slut..he was one!!!
10/17/2014 2:52 PM
I would expect most men have something along that line.   Which is why I'm surprised jtpoptard thought I blocked him because he told a story about me nailing a skank.    Couldn't care less.   It's just retarded to think you have to make one up.   I've told all of them to someone at some point.   And that's actual people I interact with in the real world.   Not some internet clown that I can be rid of with the click of a button. 
10/17/2014 3:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/17/2014 10:05:00 AM (view original):
I know. I'm glad wylie quoted that idiot.   I didn't know he thought I blocked him because he made up some BS story.   I thought he knew it was because he's an idiot who never posts anything worth reading.   Seems he is a dumbass that didn't even realize that.   Maybe he does now.
Aww, Mikey. Do I really need to tell the story again? You sent me a private, unsolicited sitemail with your exploits in an attempt to "educate" me, because that's just what a self-important jackass you are. And now, since you know that sitemail is long gone, you're going to play the "WAAAAAAA! HE'S LYING!!!" card. Way to be a man, ***** boy.

And FWIW - it's not even necessarily the actual story you're embarrassed about. It's the fact that you took it upon yourself to try and use your sexual exploits to make a point with someone random person on the internet.
10/17/2014 6:27 PM
shouldn't standards go up when you are drinking?

if you were going to settle for an 8 one night but were getting wasted, shouldn't you then tell yourself it has to be a 10 or bust because when you sober up she isn't going to be a 10, but at least you may escape with a 7...if you think you have an 8 while drunk, you might wake up with a 4/5
10/18/2014 2:23 AM
Posted by edsortails on 10/18/2014 2:23:00 AM (view original):

if you were going to settle for an 8 one night but were getting wasted, shouldn't you then tell yourself it has to be a 10 or bust because when you sober up she isn't going to be a 10, but at least you may escape with a 7...if you think you have an 8 while drunk, you might wake up with a 4/5
Wait a second . . . an 8, a 10, another 10, a 7, an 8, and then a 4/5 . . . overall, that's a pretty good night!
10/18/2014 7:35 AM
Posted by edsortails on 10/18/2014 2:23:00 AM (view original):

I don't think standards go down.   I think the ability to enforce said standard does.   I know, in the story I told, that I didn't lower standards.   As I said, she had a nice body but she was buttugly.    I didn't actually know this until the beer googles came off.   I determined that I could still see shapes but details were a problem when *********.
10/18/2014 8:00 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Crybaby O's fan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.