Brian Cashman?? Topic

If George Steinbrenner was alive, how long ago would Brian Cashman been fired?? I'm curious what people think of Cashman and of his moves this off season. Seems like he gives up a lot for unproven players.
12/19/2014 7:49 PM
what moves?  he's hardly made any.  I don't think he's given up a lot, and he hasn't gotten a lot in return either.  If he Boss was alive the Yankees would have tried to sign Scherzer and Lester and anyone else with a pulse.
12/19/2014 7:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm not sure I'll shed any tears for the departure of Prado/Phelps.    Eovaldi can eat innings.    Not sure WTF they'll do with Garrett Jones.
12/20/2014 8:03 AM
Why not keep Prado and NOT sign Chase Headley. Then you can still promote one of your own minor league second baseman and keep Phelps who is a better pitcher than Eovaldi.  Cashman seems to have no plan.  And I think he overpaid for Didi Gregarious too. The guy is on the scrap heap and he gives up Shane Greene who anchored the 5th spot in their rotation last season. Makes no sense.
12/20/2014 3:47 PM
Brian Cashman?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.