F YOU PATSIES!QQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Topic

YER GOING DOWN AGAIN AGAIN SUNDAY!
11/6/2011 8:06 PM
Obsessed much?
11/6/2011 8:13 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 11/6/2011 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Obsessed much?
Look who's talking?  Wow thats funny.

I dont even have to keep reminding everyone what an idiot you are.  You do a good job of it on your own.
11/9/2011 9:57 PM
Nomar....  the answer is yes.  lmao
11/9/2011 9:58 PM
he can be obsessed and be right....
11/10/2011 5:55 AM
INDEED
11/10/2011 5:55 AM
Posted by miket33 on 11/9/2011 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 11/6/2011 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Obsessed much?
Look who's talking?  Wow thats funny.

I dont even have to keep reminding everyone what an idiot you are.  You do a good job of it on your own.
Please take out the ***** from your mouth when you talk.
11/10/2011 11:00 AM
Ha!
11/13/2011 11:55 PM
closed
11/14/2011 12:15 AM
I give the Patriots credit.  Their defense is epically poor, and they throttled the Jets.  We started out running the ball, but seemed once again to forget who we are, and what we do.  We run the ball.  We control the clock.  We dont turn the ball over.  We score in the red zone.  We DONT GET IN SHOOTOUTS WITH TOM BRADY.

We went to throwing on first down.  We turned the ball over twice in our own end.  We didnt convert in the red zone, and missed chip shot FGs to set the tone of the game.  If we knock that first drive into the end zone, we have a different game.  The Patriots young $hit *** defense has to be thinking....  here we fukkin go again.  One drive, and we cant even stop GQ boy.  But no.  We give them confidence by not only not scoring a TD on a drive where we dominated, but we missed the FG.  Why they didnt just keep running play action on them in that drive instead of going empty backfield is beyond me.  Schottenheimer should be fired.  And it should have been LAST YEAR.  His play calling for a menial QB in Sanchez is VERY ambitious.  Sanchez cant cover the checks Schottenheimer is writing for him.

DUMB it DOWN.  RUN.  RUN.  MOVE THE CHAINS.  RUN.  RUN.  MOVE THE CHAINS.  Win with running and defense.  Keep Brady on the sidelines for 35-38  minutes of the game.  WOrked for Bill Parcells and the Giants when they had Phil Simms who was marginally better than Sanchez.  Just run the ball, punt to keep field position, and let your defense win.  Problem for the Jets is....  their defense aint all that this season.  I fear Thursday.  Not because I fear Tim Tebow and his 2 completions.  Its because if we lose to THAT GUY...  I might kill myself if I havent already died of that stroke I mentioned before.
11/14/2011 12:23 AM
Meh, it's a passing league these days.  Ground and pound can work from time to time but all of the good offenses can chuck the ball a lil bit.
11/14/2011 1:21 AM
It is a passing league.  But if you dont establish that you are just fine running Shonn Green & Tomlinson 35-40 times if you have to, the play action wont work.  It was working last night because the run game was being used.  Sanchez is not good enough to just drop back and fling it.  He needs misdirection, and open receivers.  Running then using play action does that.  Going empty backfield leads to sacks, and trouble for a QB that seems to think if you hold the ball long enough and let re-tread defensive ends sack you, we get points.
11/14/2011 9:11 AM
I watch this team 16 times a season, and I know this.  How Schottenheimer watches them every day in practice, and STILL doesnt get it....  is beyond me.
11/14/2011 9:12 AM

that's likely right, i was just thinking of the tebow-esque 8/55 pass/run distro when you said that.

11/14/2011 10:02 AM
  •  
11/14/2011 3:15 PM
12 Next ▸
F YOU PATSIES!QQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.