Least likeable QB Topic

No.
10/9/2014 1:54 PM
Last QB who admitted to be unprepared to play:

SPORTS
October 16, 1997 | Associated Press
The Buffalo Bills waived backup quarterback Billy Joe Hobert on Wednesday, two days after he admitted he was unprepared for an injury to starter Todd Collins. Hobert told the Associated Press earlier this week he glanced over the passing plays and was not ready last week when Collins sustained a strained shoulder in a 33-6 loss to the New England Patriots.
10/9/2014 2:54 PM
5. Cutler - Baby

4. Sanchez - I hate that hair..

3. Orvlosky - Ever since he just walked out of the end zone for a S and didn't realize it for like a minute.

2. VICK - he killed my dog.

1. Stafford - As a Lions fan it's a no-brainer, he's awful.
10/9/2014 11:33 PM
I might have to switch out someone for Fitzgerald for that stupid bushy beard he has.
10/9/2014 11:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/9/2014 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Perhaps we can move Vick back to the top.    The entire state of NY is yelling for him to replace Geno Smith and he admits he wasn't as prepared to play as he should have been    Is this ******* capable of learning?
Vick was too busy playing with his dog to prepare.
10/12/2014 7:22 AM
◂ Prev 12
Least likeable QB Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.