Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 1/31/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/31/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/31/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Handle your business was meant to infer BEFORE bringing another high-profile bastard child into the world.
I'm not comfortable judging him based on the fact that he had sex with his girlfriend. Maybe he didn't handle his business. Maybe he did. Only two people know.
If an out-of-wedlock child was his goal, he achieved it.

If that's the case, I'll say it "He's a bad guy."  One of the last ******* things we need is another high-profile bastard child.
I don't think that was his goal. Maybe the condom broke. Maybe antibiotics interfered with her pill. Who cares? Getting her pregnant doesn't make him a bad guy. Stop agreeing with Bis.
1/31/2013 4:08 PM
Stop pretending that single parent children aren't at a disadvantage from Day One.

The dumbass masses follow the high-profile idiots.   Set a better example for the morons.
1/31/2013 4:10 PM
But I'm glad you know what his goals are despite claiming to not know him.
1/31/2013 4:11 PM
I don't know. It's my opinion.
1/31/2013 4:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/31/2013 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Stop pretending that single parent children aren't at a disadvantage from Day One.

The dumbass masses follow the high-profile idiots.   Set a better example for the morons.
Who's pretending that?
1/31/2013 4:17 PM
biz-

Talking smack on the field does not make anyone on the field anymore arrogant than anyone else.  What you should have posted was the link where Brady responds to Plaxico Burress saying the Pats would only score 17 points in their first matchup.  That showed some arrogance. And as a Giants fan, it was funny to me. But I wouldn't say his arrogance was much more than most players in this league though.  Not enough to hate on him more than anyone else.

Yes, if my cousin was a serial killer, I would assume he's a bad person.  If he made a mistake while drunk in college, I wouldn't assume that.  And your point about what kind of person you actually are - that is my point.  The information you have on my cousin pales in comparison to what I know about your thoughts and ideas on many things.  Yet while you think my cousin is a bad person, I would never make that assumption about you without knowing you, or knowing much more about you.

Statistical evidence shows Brady was slightly above average (at worst, it can be argued he was much better than average) with below average weapons, and he was elite with great weapons. 

I did research SpyGate.  Which is why I'm asking you for more information.  Because what you're claiming doesn't seem to be there.  Don't do the "go look it up yourself" routine again.

The fact that you think most humans are "bad people" speaks to the differences between us.  Maybe your definition of a bad person is different than mine.  
1/31/2013 4:21 PM

I'm guessing this was addressed toward bad_luck, and since I have him blocked I can only imagine what kind of foolish argument he's making for saying its okay to have children in all kinds of circumstances.

Or maybe he's offering excuses, like the idea that people use birth control and sometimes it doesn't work, as someone else suggested. While that's true, birth control used properly (and really in modern times there is no excuse not to learn how to use it properly) is effective an astonishing percent of the time.

At any rate, it is true that single parent children are disadvantaged, and moreso the younger they become under the guidance and care of a single parent as opposed to two parental units.

I also think it's hilarious that MikeT23 is agreeing with me against bad_luck and it used to be the other way around - until bad_luck got so frustrated with me he went berserk and created an argument to try to show me up, and when that didn't work, he's taken to attacking me at random in whatever threads to the point I had to block him. I assume he's attacking me in this thread as well, but I don't know since I can't see it.  I doubt he'd agree with me no matter what I said.
1/31/2013 4:21 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/31/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):

Who's pretending that?
You're defending Brady's bastard baby as maybe an accident or whatever.

Can't everyone claim "It was a broken condom"?    I mean, hell, Tom Brady buys condoms that break.  Surely he buys the best.  It can happen to anybody.   It's not anyone's fault that they have 10 babies with 9 different women.   BROKEN CONDOMS!!!!!
1/31/2013 4:25 PM
Pretty sure they both have you blocked, biz.
1/31/2013 4:26 PM
If I'm one of "they both", yes, I do.   I dropped out of this thread a week ago because someone kept quoting his dumbassery.
1/31/2013 4:30 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/31/2013 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/31/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):

Who's pretending that?
You're defending Brady's bastard baby as maybe an accident or whatever.

Can't everyone claim "It was a broken condom"?    I mean, hell, Tom Brady buys condoms that break.  Surely he buys the best.  It can happen to anybody.   It's not anyone's fault that they have 10 babies with 9 different women.   BROKEN CONDOMS!!!!!
But I'm not pretending that children of single parents aren't at a disadvantage. They are. So what? Brady has one child with his ex-gf who he was in a multi-year serious relationship with. Maybe it was an accident, maybe it wasn't. Either way, that alone doesn't make him a bad guy.
1/31/2013 4:38 PM
It's stupid to consider athlete's role models for anything.  
1/31/2013 5:31 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 1/31/2013 5:31:00 PM (view original):
That too. Brady is great at throwing a football. Emulate his life choices at your own risk.
1/31/2013 5:32 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 1/31/2013 5:31:00 PM (view original):
And people don't?

Is that what you're implying?

Because, if so, you're a raging dumbass.
1/31/2013 9:27 PM
Are you implying that he isn't one otherwise?
1/31/2013 9:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.