Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

It doesn't keep you from reading his posts.  You can read them whenever you want.  The purpose is to give you the option of completely ignoring someone.  
2/4/2013 2:00 PM
Must be time for baseball season if the arguments in this thread have shifted to Brady's women.

Honestly, there's a difference between someone being attractive and being attracted to them. I'm not really attracted to Gisele - she's not my type. But I can't deny she's an attractive woman. I think Bridget is hot.
2/4/2013 2:04 PM
Sure, I could read them, but I don't want to and so I don't choose to click where it says "show post".

THAT is the purpose - to keep me from having to read his BS.

The best part is I apparently have retained my power over him in that I can bait him into chasing me around whenever I want, while I never have to respond to any of his ridiculous and often childish posts, since I don't see what he's saying anyway. 

I can be entertained by his antics without having to put up with all of his BS.

It's like closing the retractable roof on the arena when it begins to rain - you still know it's raining, but you don't have to put up with it and can even come to enjoy the sound of it on the roof if you'd like.

It's perfect.
2/4/2013 2:10 PM
Honestly, there's a difference between someone being attractive and being attracted to them. I'm not really attracted to Gisele - she's not my type. But I can't deny she's an attractive woman. I think Bridget is hot.

Yes, there is a difference.

However, I find neither of Brady's women attractive, nor am I attracted to either. So in my case, the result is the same.
2/4/2013 2:11 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/4/2013 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Must be time for baseball season if the arguments in this thread have shifted to Brady's women.

When your argument that Brady isn't a great QB falls apart so quickly, you have to resort to retarded bullshit about how he isn't a good person because his girlfriend got pregnant and that his supermodel wife isn't very hot.

I wouldn't put Giselle in my freebie five either (hello, Bar Refaeli), but to act like she isn't hot is as stupid as thinking the world is only 10,000 years old.
2/4/2013 2:14 PM
biz, I'd say a good chunk of his posts are not directed towards you, and you're responding to them with "HA! He's making fun of me again." It's more him with a "power" over you.

And, yes, you'd be the guy within the arena who won't shut up about the rain outside.
2/4/2013 2:15 PM
Question for the panel....  Do you now put Joe Flacco in your top 5 QB list for right now?
2/4/2013 2:16 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 2/4/2013 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Question for the panel....  Do you now put Joe Flacco in your top 5 QB list for right now?
Right now?  Yes. I'm not sure if anyone has had a better playoff run than he has.  Even if it should have ended with his underthrown long ball late in Denver.
2/4/2013 2:20 PM
I don't think so. Would you put him in if Kaepernick's last pass had been caught and the 49ers had won? Because Flacco's performance is the same either way.

2/4/2013 2:21 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 2/4/2013 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Right now?  Yes. I'm not sure if anyone has had a better playoff run than he has.  Even if it should have ended with his underthrown long ball late in Denver.
Now that I'm thinking about this more...I'd be more comfortable with "Top 7."  
2/4/2013 2:24 PM
biz, I'd say a good chunk of his posts are not directed towards you, and you're responding to them with "HA! He's making fun of me again." It's more him with a "power" over you.
Yeah, sure. I'm being entertained by his antics as I set him up to do, but I don't actually have to deal with any of his BS. I get everything I want and nothing I don't, and that gives him "power".

Then by all means, let's keep his "power" going so I can keep laughing.
2/4/2013 2:27 PM
Brees, Peyton, Brady, Rodgers would be my top tier.

Flacco is in a class with Rape, Eli, Ryan, maybe some others in tier 2.
2/4/2013 2:32 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 2/4/2013 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Brees, Peyton, Brady, Rodgers would be my top tier.

Flacco is in a class with Rape, Eli, Ryan, maybe some others in tier 2.
I don't even know if he should be that high. Football outsiders have him at 17 for 2012. That doesn't include playoffs, but still, he's behind Alex Smith and Sam Bradford.
2/4/2013 2:38 PM
Yea, it's more of a "right now" thing.  He had a great SB run.  Before the playoffs? I probably don't have him higher than 10.

I DEFINITELY want Flacco over Sam Bradford.  And that's before the playoffs.
2/4/2013 2:41 PM
Absolutely agree. I'd rather have Flacco over Smith or Bradford.
2/4/2013 2:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.