Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

How are we to know when your MO is a joke?   I mean, if you always do something, when is it an intentional joke?
2/19/2013 12:46 PM
Most people are able to use contextual clues as a guide. You can't, I understand, based on your insistence here that I answer the question exactly as you asked it. You weren't able to pick up on the implied answer.
2/19/2013 12:50 PM
OHHHH!!  Another back reference!!!

How old is that one?
2/19/2013 1:14 PM
You hid your opinion on the age of the earth.
I told you and everyone else exactly what my opinion is on that matter. That's the opposite of hiding it.
Again...re-read this whole thread.  Then figure out who needs the clue.
Yeah, it's still you who needs to get a clue, 05nomar05.

Here's the clue: You're biased for NE teams - your user name alone reveals that may be true, and other things you've said only confirm it. Given your obvious bias, you can't be anywhere close to objective in any discussion about Brady. So back off and stop trying to tell me or anyone else what to think about him.
You do know what a joke is right? Maybe you didn't think it was funny because WIS forums are serious business for you. But I like trolling bis.

The intent of a joke is to get people to laugh, and I nearly fell on the floor laughing here - probably not for the reasons you want, but it's still true.

I was laughing so hard because you seem to think you're "trolling" me. If that's what you want to call it when someone makes you dance for their own entertainment and  you beg repeatedly for the same thing and never get it, then fine, but I'm guessing you think you're actually in control of the discussion, and that's just priceless hilarity.

Also, the idea that people should use context clues to somehow interpret between the foolish things you say as a joke and the rest of your foolishness is absurd AND hilarious.

I almost forgot that your routinely foolish comments and your inability to realize how foolish they are happen to be the chief reason you're so entertaining.
2/19/2013 1:19 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/19/2013 1:14:00 PM (view original):
OHHHH!!  Another back reference!!!

How old is that one?
Like four days. How bad is your memory?
2/19/2013 1:21 PM
Not as bad as yours. At least he doesn't keep asking the same questions over and over.
2/19/2013 1:23 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/19/2013 1:19:00 PM (view original):
You hid your opinion on the age of the earth.
I told you and everyone else exactly what my opinion is on that matter. That's the opposite of hiding it.
Again...re-read this whole thread.  Then figure out who needs the clue.
Yeah, it's still you who needs to get a clue, 05nomar05.

Here's the clue: You're biased for NE teams - your user name alone reveals that may be true, and other things you've said only confirm it. Given your obvious bias, you can't be anywhere close to objective in any discussion about Brady. So back off and stop trying to tell me or anyone else what to think about him.
You do know what a joke is right? Maybe you didn't think it was funny because WIS forums are serious business for you. But I like trolling bis.

The intent of a joke is to get people to laugh, and I nearly fell on the floor laughing here - probably not for the reasons you want, but it's still true.

I was laughing so hard because you seem to think you're "trolling" me. If that's what you want to call it when someone makes you dance for their own entertainment and  you beg repeatedly for the same thing and never get it, then fine, but I'm guessing you think you're actually in control of the discussion, and that's just priceless hilarity.

Also, the idea that people should use context clues to somehow interpret between the foolish things you say as a joke and the rest of your foolishness is absurd AND hilarious.

I almost forgot that your routinely foolish comments and your inability to realize how foolish they are happen to be the chief reason you're so entertaining.
Yet, you've repeatedly have posted here that you root for any team playing the Patriots.  Hmmmm...wonder who's pretty biased.
2/19/2013 4:57 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/14/2013 11:05:00 PM (view original):
AND YOU COBRA, TELL US THE BEAUTY THAT WAS TERRY BRADSHAW

1. Johnny Unitas (and it's not close)
2. John Elway
3. Sammy Baugh
4. Joe Montana
5. Peyton Manning
6. Terry Bradshaw
7. Dan Marino
8. Otto Graham
9. Brett favre
10. Tom Brady

2/19/2013 8:35 PM
Yet, you've repeatedly have posted here that you root for any team playing the Patriots.  Hmmmm...wonder who's pretty biased.

We're both biased. The difference is I admit my bias while you attempt to go around (but do quite a horrible job at) hiding yours.

Keep in mind I cheer against the Patriots for very logical reasons - I think they cheat, and I think the more they lose the more people will see how over rated their QB is. Then again, when you're blinded by your absolute love for the team and the player, you won't see anything but what you want to see, which is what you do right now.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I find it amazing how many people also over rate Joe Montana. Don't get me wrong he was very good but so many people have him as the top QB of all time, and he's just not. If you think he's the number one QB of all time, then you're over rating him based on SB wins, just like people do with Brady.
2/20/2013 8:34 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/20/2013 8:34:00 AM (view original):

We're both biased. The difference is I admit my bias while you attempt to go around (but do quite a horrible job at) hiding yours.

Keep in mind I cheer against the Patriots for very logical reasons - I think they cheat, and I think the more they lose the more people will see how over rated their QB is. Then again, when you're blinded by your absolute love for the team and the player, you won't see anything but what you want to see, which is what you do right now.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I find it amazing how many people also over rate Joe Montana. Don't get me wrong he was very good but so many people have him as the top QB of all time, and he's just not. If you think he's the number one QB of all time, then you're over rating him based on SB wins, just like people do with Brady.
Just goes to show.  I've written on here that of course i'm bias towards Brady.  Just shows you do not read anything.  You just keep trying to prove your right.
2/20/2013 11:24 AM
I don't need to prove anything to you.
2/20/2013 12:03 PM
You sure try hard not to prove anything.
2/20/2013 12:17 PM
All I do is defend the logic behind my opinions.

If some people didn't try to attack me just for disagreeing with their opinions, I wouldn't even do that most of the time.

2/20/2013 12:52 PM
What's the logic for believing in a young earth?
2/20/2013 1:19 PM
Nice try.

I never said I believe in a young earth. I said I believe it is equally possible with an old earth.

2/20/2013 1:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...56|57|58|59|60...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.