Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

I bring up his physical skills and compare them to Brady because it highlights your misunderstanding of the quality of Brady's skills.
It does no such thing because I haven't misunderstood Brady's lack of skills.
So? Maybe I changed my game history to private?

Maybe not. We can clearly see your single season of GD which is not active.

2/26/2013 1:13 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 11:37:00 AM (view original):
nomar,

Brady's got plenty of money - it's an easy decision to take a pay cut like that to give an already talented team the chance to retain or gain more talent.

taint,

Funny how Manning had a phenomenal season this year, including a miracle Flacco bomb from the AFC title game (and probably another Super Bowl what with how Brady's offense melted down in the second half against the Ravens - wouldn't have made any difference that it was Denver as they had great defense too).

If Manning's season was horrible and the team lost because of it, maybe then you can say "his arm strength cost them". The way things are, I don't buy that argument.
Hmmm...both Manning and Brees had plenty of money.  Didn't see them rework their deals.  I saw them go for the highest paychecks in the history of the game.  Congrats to them!
2/26/2013 1:16 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 1:13:00 PM (view original):
 I bring up his physical skills and compare them to Brady because it highlights your misunderstanding of the quality of Brady's skills.

Make you a deal. You show your evidence for a young earth and I'll explain.
2/26/2013 1:21 PM
Posted by bistiza on 2/26/2013 1:13:00 PM (view original):

By claiming Manning has a stronger arm than Brady, you do.
2/26/2013 1:33 PM
Hmmm...both Manning and Brees had plenty of money.  Didn't see them rework their deals.  I saw them go for the highest paychecks in the history of the game.  Congrats to them!

Funny how that works - QBs who actually possess a great deal of skills are paid for those skills.

Perhaps Brady realized he's not as skilled as he is perceived to be and is therefore not worth anywhere near what those guys are, then decided to bill it as "helping the team". What a great PR move.
Make you a deal. You show your evidence for a young earth and I'll explain.

No, I'll make you a deal:

I'm just pointing out that you're only here to cause problems and not to play the games these boards are designed to support. 

You can explain yourself, or you can continue to have me point out that you are a troll and make sure everyone realizes you're only here to cause problems.
2/26/2013 1:37 PM
Feel free. What you say doesn't bother me, it's not like you have any credibility.
2/26/2013 1:50 PM
You don't get it. You're the one who lacks credibility, in particular BECAUSE everyone can see you're not here to play the games but to cause trouble.

If you want to ignore that, fine, but don't act like I'm the one with a credibility problem when everyone can see I play the games.

2/26/2013 2:00 PM
You're a little off topic. Tell us more about hos much Brady sucks.
2/26/2013 2:24 PM
You just don't want me pointing out the fact that you're nothing more than a troll who is here to argue and cause problems.

And I don't know anything about the hos that Brady sucks. That sounds like quite a party, though.  How did you manage to be there while Brady was sucking on those hos?

2/26/2013 2:31 PM
Weird 
2/26/2013 2:33 PM
Not as weird as you using multiple user names so that you can troll up the boards.
2/26/2013 2:36 PM
You're really latching on to that with both hands, aren't you?
2/26/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/26/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):
You're really latching on to that with both hands, aren't you?
HOLY ****!!!!   Are you seriously mocking someone for grabbing onto something and not letting go?    That's YOUR goddam MO.  
2/26/2013 3:31 PM
So far you haven't denied using multiple user names so that you can troll the boards with this one.

I'll put it to you plainly:

Do you use more than one user name here at WIS?

2/26/2013 3:46 PM
Does it matter?
2/26/2013 4:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...69|70|71|72|73...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.