Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Nevermind. I know your answer.  It's more likely the statistics are misleading.

The NFL scouts are driven by the hype (rather than doing their job well), the statistics are misleading and inaccurate, the accomplishments are made through having elite teammates, the system is genius and specifically designed to make him look good, and he's a whore.  Got it.
3/13/2013 9:57 AM
Jesus you're delusional bis.

I seriously can't stop laughing at your reasons for why Brady is overrated.

Brady's stats are great because of his talent around him.
Brady's wins are because of his team around him.
Brady's love is because of koolaide drinkers.

Fact is, that you dismiss anything positive for Brady and you give all the praise to everyone else. 

Scouts, analysts, coaches, players, most fans.....what do they all say, Brady is a great QB.

Bis....says he's overrated.

That's right, 99.999% drinks this kooaide.
3/13/2013 10:02 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/13/2013 9:49:00 AM (view original):
I find Brady's abilities under pressure to be so lacking I truly doubt the veracity of your statistic showing he threw 8 TDs under pressure. Even if it's true, then I doubt someone accurately labeled the situations as being under pressure.

Also, scouts are people, and are able to buy into hype the same as anyone else.

bwahahahah!!!

Guess what, you're a person (or so i hope) and you buy into the hater-aide.

3/13/2013 10:03 AM
You forgot that sometimes the stats are great because they are calculated incorrectly, or whoever made them is lying.
3/13/2013 10:03 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/13/2013 9:58:00 AM (view original):
Nevermind. I know your answer.  It's more likely the statistics are misleading.

The NFL scouts are driven by the hype (rather than doing their job well), the statistics are misleading and inaccurate, the accomplishments are made through having elite teammates, the system is genius and specifically designed to make him look good, and he's a whore.  Got it.
Haha!!
3/13/2013 10:04 AM
The question is what constitutes "under pressure".

And yes, I think the hype is so great that it encompasses a great deal of people.

The fact is when put under pressure Brady doesn't make the plays a "great" QB would make on a consistent basis because he simply doesn't have the talent, skill, and ability to get it done. With any other QB anyone says is great, you can usually see the skills that make him great.

With Brady, it's slightly above average across the board, yet since the team is talented and wins and he does well as a result of others' skills, it's easy to think he's greater than he actually is. After all, he gets credit for the things other do because he's the QB.

If Brady actually makes the plays under pressure on a consistent basis that a great QB makes, then I'll call him great.  He hasn't done it yet. In fact, he's choked many times including in big games. That's not great - that's hype.

I will NOT buy into the hype just because a bunch of other people have.
3/13/2013 10:08 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/13/2013 10:08:00 AM (view original):
The question is what constitutes "under pressure".

And yes, I think the hype is so great that it encompasses a great deal of people.

The fact is when put under pressure Brady doesn't make the plays a "great" QB would make on a consistent basis because he simply doesn't have the talent, skill, and ability to get it done. With any other QB anyone says is great, you can usually see the skills that make him great.

With Brady, it's slightly above average across the board, yet since the team is talented and wins and he does well as a result of others' skills, it's easy to think he's greater than he actually is. After all, he gets credit for the things other do because he's the QB.

If Brady actually makes the plays under pressure on a consistent basis that a great QB makes, then I'll call him great.  He hasn't done it yet. In fact, he's choked many times including in big games. That's not great - that's hype.

I will NOT buy into the hype just because a bunch of other people have.
You are the king of conspiracy too aren't you?
3/13/2013 10:10 AM
So you agree the stats are calculated incorrectly, and the scouts are bad at their jobs.  Got it.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/998913-tom-brady-report-card-complete-grades-for-entire-2011-season
3/13/2013 10:15 AM
Posted by The Taint on 3/13/2013 10:10:00 AM (view original):
www.youtube.com/watch
Love that video.

Wait...that video is lies!!!  The editors drank the koolaide and edited the video.  That wasn't Brady.  It was really Bledsoe.
3/13/2013 10:28 AM
No, Bledsoe was using a different system than the one I see here.  It's obviously not Bledsoe.
3/13/2013 10:30 AM
Posted by The Taint on 3/13/2013 10:15:00 AM (view original):
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/998913-tom-brady-report-card-complete-grades-for-entire-2011-season
They drank the koolaide.

They don't see Brady for what he really is.  An average QB that is carried by his SUPER TALENTED TEAM.
3/13/2013 10:30 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/13/2013 10:30:00 AM (view original):
No, Bledsoe was using a different system than the one I see here.  It's obviously not Bledsoe.
Stop drinking the koolaide.

blah blah blah.....fart.
3/13/2013 10:31 AM
Sorry. Gotta **** on this Pats nonsense a little.

www.youtube.com/watch
3/13/2013 10:34 AM
◂ Prev 1...78|79|80|81|82...85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.