Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Posted by bistiza on 3/14/2013 12:04:00 PM (view original):
If Hernandez and Gronk both go down with injuries or otherwise don't play and then Brady doesn't lose a step and keeps roughly the same stats as last year - THEN I will say he's great.

But that won't happen, so I'm not afraid of having to say it.

Hahahah!!!  Just just ****** my pants from laughing sooooo hard!
3/14/2013 1:42 PM
Posted by examinerebb on 3/14/2013 12:52:00 PM (view original):
I'm not a Pats fan, but this is an excellent article on the Patriots' thought process on these deals:

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9051254/bill-barnwell-second-day-nfl-free-agency
Just read that too.  Good article.
3/14/2013 1:42 PM
I will only say Peyton Manning is great if he puts up 300 yards this season in a game in which Welker, Thomas and Decker all don't play.
3/14/2013 1:43 PM
Seriously...i can't stop laughing at bis.
3/14/2013 1:47 PM
Do you always laugh at the people who debunk something you thought was true, or is it just in this case when I debunked your notion that Brady is "great"?

Laughing (or saying you are laughing) is a great defense mechanism, but it's also easy to see through when you post something like that.

Then again, you've always shown great intelligence in your posts before (with such genius comments as "dumbass"), so I'm surprised you weren't aware of how transparent your defense mechanism was.

3/15/2013 8:28 AM
The only thing you've debunked is the notion that you know anything about football.
3/15/2013 9:16 AM
Posted by The Taint on 3/15/2013 9:16:00 AM (view original):
The only thing you've debunked is the notion that you know anything about football.
+1
3/15/2013 10:59 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 8:30:00 AM (view original):
Do you always laugh at the people who debunk something you thought was true, or is it just in this case when I debunked your notion that Brady is "great"?

Laughing (or saying you are laughing) is a great defense mechanism, but it's also easy to see through when you post something like that.

Then again, you've always shown great intelligence in your posts before (with such genius comments as "dumbass"), so I'm surprised you weren't aware of how transparent your defense mechanism was.

What have you "debunked" again?  All I've seen from you is some angry fan that hates Brady and the Pats.

Again...i'm laughing at your posts!  Thank you.

"dumbass".

3/15/2013 11:02 AM

How very arrogant of you. If someone disagrees with you, then they must know nothing about the subject matter.

That's sure one convincing argument.

Keep laughing. You've accomplished nothing. I haven't changed my mind about Brady.
3/15/2013 11:30 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 11:30:00 AM (view original):

How very arrogant of you. If someone disagrees with you, then they must know nothing about the subject matter.

That's sure one convincing argument.

Keep laughing. You've accomplished nothing. I haven't changed my mind about Brady.
You're never going to change your mind about Brady, regardless of the evidence. You've demonstrated over and over again that evidence doesn't mean anything to you.
3/15/2013 11:35 AM
If there was evidence showing me Brady's actual skills that make him on par with others who actually are great, I would change my mind.

The problem is any "evidence" you guys bring up is something I quickly debunk.
3/15/2013 11:41 AM
I'm changing the topic.  Aaron Rodgers is an overrated quarterback.  He's a QB who gets by because he's surrounded by elite weapons and a specific system that's practically guaranteed to minimize his weaknesses and make him look successful.  Anytime he's actually under real pressure, he does not succeed.  Name one great play he's made in crunch time while under pressure.  He was carried to a Super Bowl win...any great QB would have won multiple ones by now. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously just drinking the kool-aid.  Keep believing the hype.
3/15/2013 11:42 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 11:41:00 AM (view original):
If there was evidence showing me Brady's actual skills that make him on par with others who actually are great, I would change my mind.

The problem is any "evidence" you guys bring up is something I quickly debunk.
Um, like video evidence? Or scouting reports? Or stats?

Any of those things? Because they have all been presented and you ignored them all.
3/15/2013 11:43 AM
We're talking about the overrated Aaron Rodgers and his talented team carrying him to stats and accomplishments, BL.  Keep on topic.
3/15/2013 11:44 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/15/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
We're talking about the overrated Aaron Rodgers and his talented team carrying him to stats and accomplishments, BL.  Keep on topic.
You're right. That guy sucks. WAAAAY overrated. Not nearly as good as Brady or Brees.
3/15/2013 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...81|82|83|84|85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.