Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Aaron Rodgers is an overrated quarterback.  He's a QB who gets by because he's surrounded by elite weapons and a specific system that's practically guaranteed to minimize his weaknesses and make him look successful.

LOL

This doesn't work because Rodgers actually has real skills and abilities. Of course you fail to realize the difference because you THINK Brady also has those abilities, which is the effect his hype has had on you.
Um, like video evidence? Or scouting reports? Or stats?
The video didn't matter because I don't click video links.

The scouting reports were debunked, and the stats were revealed as not showing what you thought they did.

I've addressed all of those.

Multiple times I've requested someone to post even a single description of a play where Brady's supposed skills were shown under pressure - no one has responded.  THAT SAYS IT ALL.
3/15/2013 11:50 AM
LOL

This doesn't work because Rodgers actually has real skills and abilities. Of course you fail to realize the difference because you THINK Brady also has those abilities, which is the effect his hype has had on you.

• Someone who would drink the kool-aid WOULD say that.  But he's clearly carried by his elite teammates and the system built for him.  The team realized they needed receivers who could get open, because Rodgers ACTUALLY doesn't have the skills necessary to throw the ball into tight spaces.  He doesn't have the accuracy OR the arm strength to play well on teams where he wouldn't have great weapons like he's had.  I promise that if he were on ANY other team, he'd struggle mightily.  *<rolls eyes>*
You haven't shown ONE shred of evidence to show that Rodgers actually has the tools actual great QBs do.
3/15/2013 11:55 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Aaron Rodgers is an overrated quarterback.  He's a QB who gets by because he's surrounded by elite weapons and a specific system that's practically guaranteed to minimize his weaknesses and make him look successful.

LOL

Um, like video evidence? Or scouting reports? Or stats?
The video didn't matter because I don't click video links.

The scouting reports were debunked, and the stats were revealed as not showing what you thought they did.

I've addressed all of those.

Multiple times I've requested someone to post even a single description of a play where Brady's supposed skills were shown under pressure - no one has responded.  THAT SAYS IT ALL.
How was this scouting report debunked?

How do these stats not show what I thought they did?

If you want to argue that Manning is better than Brady, I'll listen. But if your argument is that Brady is merely average or even mediocre, then you're going to have to come up with some strong, factual based evidence because that opinion conflicts with every piece of evidence I've seen.
3/15/2013 12:02 PM
Nice try. Again, it doesn't work.

Rodgers has real skills. Brady doesn't.
3/15/2013 12:05 PM
Blah, blah, blah....I don't read dumbassery posts.
3/15/2013 12:06 PM
BL,

I'm not going to make the same points again just because you didn't read them the first time.

3/15/2013 12:06 PM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):
BL,

I'm not going to make the same points again just because you didn't read them the first time.

Holy ****, we're back to this again. You never provided any evidence that Brady isn't good. You just said that you don't think he has physical skills and that the rest of his team/system carries him. Evidence please.
3/15/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/15/2013 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):
BL,

Holy ****, we're back to this again. You never provided any evidence that Brady isn't good. You just said that you don't think he has physical skills and that the rest of his team/system carries him. Evidence please.
Brady put up similar numbers as Rodgers does, with obviously worse weapons.  Rodgers has 5 INCREDIBLY talented players going out for a pass on every play, and any average QB would be able to find one open fairly quickly and hit them with pass.  The fact that he only has 1 Super Bowl win with this much talent clearly shows that his talent is inferior to actual great QBs in the NFL.
3/15/2013 12:14 PM
You just said that you don't think he has physical skills and that the rest of his team/system carries him. Evidence please.

I'm arguing Brady's skills don't exist. I can't show you skills that don't exist. I've asked you to show me the skills to prove they do exist, and no one has thus far been able to do it.
3/15/2013 12:17 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah...more dumbassery. Sorry, don't read posts that are total dumbassery in nature.
3/15/2013 12:21 PM
So you decided to stop on page 84?

That a bit hasty, don't you think?
3/15/2013 12:23 PM
Apparently you can't show me skills Rodgers supposedly has, either.  Which makes sense, since he doesn't have them.  At least there's statisical evidence that Brady has immense talent.  You can't find that with Rodgers.  Brady would put up ASTRONOMICAL numbers on the Packers, with 5 elite weapons going out for a pass on every play.  If he can't get the ball to ONE of them, he's obviously messing up.
3/15/2013 12:23 PM
LOL Donald Driver was a constant 1000 yard receiver for 7 of 8 years, and at best, is the 5TH BEST RECEIVER the last 2 years!! Any QB can be productive on this team.  But you wouldn't get that while gulping your kool-aid. LOL <rolls eyes>
3/15/2013 12:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 12:23:00 PM (view original):
So you decided to stop on page 84?

That a bit hasty, don't you think?
I'm still reading your stuff 11 years layer, I'm a masochist.
3/15/2013 12:33 PM
Have we both been around here that long?   That's ******* sad.
3/15/2013 12:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...82|83|84|85 Next ▸
Patriots 9.5 points favorites over Ravens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.