Makes me sick... Topic

Sure, I prefer evidence that actually exists.

You, on the other hand, prefer...what exactly? You've provided zero evidence. Understandable, because there isn't any.
2/6/2013 10:39 PM
Evolution is not fact. Sorry to burst your bubble junior.
2/7/2013 8:13 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/6/2013 7:17:00 PM (view original):
I could find some links for you, but I'm honestly not going to waste the effort. Make of that what you will. You guys can talk all you want, but I know any evidence presented for Creationism will immediately be written off or trashed.
You know, you really don't help your case when you refuse to offer evidence to back your side of the argument.
2/7/2013 8:22 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/7/2013 8:22:00 AM (view original):
I could find some links for you, but I'm honestly not going to waste the effort. Make of that what you will. You guys can talk all you want, but I know any evidence presented for Creationism will immediately be written off or trashed.
You know, you really don't help your case when you refuse to offer evidence to back your side of the argument.
that's because he doesn't have any or he would have on any of the 20+ times he was asked for it.
2/7/2013 8:36 AM
And scientific theories, like the Earth rotating around the sun, and being round, are generally well accepted.  I group evolution in with those theories,

THIS is the exact problem with people who don't understand the holes in evolutionary theory and accept it anyway - they tend to think evolution has the same validity as scientific principles we can actually see real evidence for and fail to understand that evolution is NOT in that boat scientifically.

Many people have observed the Earth and seen it is round. Many people can see it rotates around the sun.

However, there is no one - scientists included - who can tell you they have witnessed macro evolution happen.

Much of the "evidence" which shows evolution as a viable theory is complete crap and some of it is (or has recently been) taught in public schools as if it were facts.

Haeckel's
embryo, for example, or the Miller-Urey experiment. Both have been debunked long ago, the first as being an outright fraud and the second as being set up in conditions that didn't accurately simulate what it claimed to simulate - yet they are both still taught in schools (or have been recently) as facts and many people still think they support evolution when they don't do any such thing.
2/7/2013 8:47 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/7/2013 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Read my posts. I'm not interested in helping my position. I couldn't care less if you think creationism is credible. I'll say it for the tenth time because you guys struggle to comprehend - my only argument in this thread is that evolution is neither proven, nor fact.
2/7/2013 8:55 AM
They don't care, jtpsops.

They want something they can attack, and you're not giving it to them, so they're growing frustrated with you.

It's a predictable response from them and they've done it many times to me.

Soon they'll be launching more insults your way because of their frustration. They know nothing else but to attack with bullying attempts and follow with insults.

2/7/2013 9:07 AM
Posted by bistiza on 2/7/2013 9:07:00 AM (view original):
They don't care, jtpsops.

They want something they can attack, and you're not giving it to them, so they're growing frustrated with you.

It's a predictable response from them and they've done it many times to me.

Soon they'll be launching more insults your way because of their frustration. They know nothing else but to attack with bullying attempts and follow with insults.

You wear your persecution complex well.

Have you declared victory yet in this debate?
2/7/2013 9:41 AM
I'm still waiting for bistiza to explain how the presence of C14 precludes an old earth.

Do either of you have any evidence to support you belief that the world is 10,000 years old?
2/7/2013 9:51 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/7/2013 8:13:00 AM (view original):
But there's evidence (a lot of it) for evolution.
2/7/2013 9:53 AM
How many times can you say the same thing over and over and over again?

Do you go out of your way to be an *******?
2/7/2013 10:06 AM
Persecution complex? LOL

I just present the truth.

Several of you have one goal, which is to bully anyone who disagrees with your "majority" opinions into submission.

Like the bigger child on the playground who recruits his friends to join him, you rally as a group and attack anyone who dares to challenge what you say is right. Then when someone actually stands up to you and you get frustrated, you hurl insults their way. When that doesn't work, you claim you don't care and try to dismiss them altogether, and if they stick around, you just keep it up with the insults because you have nothing else to offer - just bullying and lame insults.
2/7/2013 10:10 AM
But you're not challenging anything. You pretended to, and when asked to explain the three little pieces of evidence you provided (and then deleted) you ran away.
2/7/2013 10:13 AM
As for you bad_luck, I've effectively neutered your bullying powers with the block button. It's like a magical tool that would make a playground bully just disappear. You'd know he was there but he couldn't do anything.
2/7/2013 10:15 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/7/2013 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/7/2013 8:13:00 AM (view original):
But there's evidence (a lot of it) for evolution.
It only took 20+ pages, but could this finally be an admission that evolution isn't an indisputable fact?
2/7/2013 10:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...60 Next ▸
Makes me sick... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.