Don't turn the ball over
- Bradshaw was in the top 8 for most interceptions thrown for 8 of the 12 years he started 8 or more games.
- I admittedly have no info on this.
Wear a defense down
- Seems similar to "sustain drives." If you sustain drives, you will tire the defense.
Control the pace and the clock
- Sounds like another way to say the above 2 points.
If they stack the box, throw
If they drop eight in defense, audible to run
- Was Bradshaw better at recognizing how many defenders were in the box than other QBs?
Run when necessary
- Bradshaw did his share of running, yes.
Hit the open receiver
Hit the not-quite open receiver by putting the ball when only he can get it
- He was top 10 in completion percentage just 3 times in his career.
Well it doesn’t seem like Bradshaw was a fantastic winner, based on your definition. Could there have been anything else?