Proof Tom Brady is a Top 3 all time QB Topic

I say he is......

only those drinking the hater kool aid would disagree and because they disagree that proves my point......

PROOF WITHOUT DISPUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/28/2013 2:26 PM
It's Hater-Ade for short.

I hate Tom Brady and the Pats, I think it's fun to point out they haven't won a SB since Spy-gate.

But you have to be a special type of person to say he's not Top 3.
2/28/2013 2:30 PM
Yeah someone who doesn't worship Brady, that's how "special" you have to be.

2/28/2013 2:32 PM
Bis, I hate Brady - a lot of guys on this board do. And your idiocy is actually making us defend him. So stop it.

He's a Top 10 all-time QB. Where in that Top 10 is up for dispute. But him being in the Top 10 is not up for dispute unless you're a) a troll, b) a moron, c) know nothing about the game of football.

So are you a, b or c?
2/28/2013 11:08 PM
I don't think he's top 3, but he's top 10.
2/28/2013 11:18 PM
I'll turn your argument around, jtp.

Brady isn't anywhere close to top 10 all time. If you think otherwise, you over rate him and you're either a) a blinded Pats fan b) a member of the Brady kool-aid drinking cult c) a moron who buys into the hype surrounding Brady

3/1/2013 9:03 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 9:03:00 AM (view original):
I'll turn your argument around, jtp.

Brady isn't anywhere close to top 10 all time. If you think otherwise, you over rate him and you're either a) a blinded Pats fan b) a member of the Brady kool-aid drinking cult c) a moron who buys into the hype surrounding Brady

I think you mean..

Brady isn't near the top 10 all time in my list.

Facts are facts.  Brady is a top 10 QB.  I rank him higher because i'm a homer.  That's all.
3/1/2013 10:04 AM
Nomar, you'll like this:

Youkilis was asked by Yankee reporters if his family will have a hard time rooting for the Yankees after all those years in Boston.  His response was "Well, my brother-in-law has been wearing a Yankees cap for years, so he'll be happy."
3/1/2013 10:11 AM
Facts are facts.  Brady is a top 10 QB.

Brady's position among QBs is an OPINION, not a fact. Get a clue.

3/1/2013 10:17 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/1/2013 10:11:00 AM (view original):
Nomar, you'll like this:

Youkilis was asked by Yankee reporters if his family will have a hard time rooting for the Yankees after all those years in Boston.  His response was "Well, my brother-in-law has been wearing a Yankees cap for years, so he'll be happy."
Ha!  Yeah, i don't hate Brady for wearing the Spankees cap.  He's not from Boston.  All the things Brady's done for the Pats and the New England area excuses him.

Youk, i'll always like the guy....just a whole hellluva lot less now.  Wish he didn't go to the Yanks.   Ugh.
3/1/2013 10:30 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 10:17:00 AM (view original):

Hahaha!!!  Where are your facts?  WHERE?

Brady's stats, wins and awards are FACTS.  

Moron.
3/1/2013 10:31 AM
That's why I'm done arguing with him, because he presents his opinions as facts and doesn't back them up.  He likes to bring up that Cassel won 11 games (after Brady won 16), but ignores that Brady's numbers with the same team were much better and that Bledsoe struggled before Brady.  
3/1/2013 10:34 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 10:17:00 AM (view original):

You've done nothing but post opinion. Zero facts. It's your opinion Brady is over rated its your opinion he's not one of the greatest. Any measurable statistic points towards you being wrong, but it is your opinion.
3/1/2013 10:38 AM

And I've explained how they don't mean what you think they do several times. You just don't want to hear it.
Any measurable statistic points towards you being wrong, but it is your opinion.

Your interpretation of the statistics makes you think they point to me being wrong. They don't, and I explained that. Again, you just don't want to hear it.
3/1/2013 10:41 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 10:41:00 AM (view original):

And I've explained how they don't mean what you think they do several times. You just don't want to hear it.
Any measurable statistic points towards you being wrong, but it is your opinion.

Your interpretation of the statistics makes you think they point to me being wrong. They don't, and I explained that. Again, you just don't want to hear it.
You've explained YOUR OPINION!  That is all.  Your opinion is garbage.

Hahaha!!
3/1/2013 10:49 AM
12 Next ▸
Proof Tom Brady is a Top 3 all time QB Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.