Proof Tom Brady is a Top 3 all time QB Topic

This is pointless. Keep congratulating yourself bad_luck...err, I mean nomar.
3/1/2013 10:55 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 10:55:00 AM (view original):
This is pointless. Keep congratulating yourself bad_luck...err, I mean nomar.
Haha!  

I've never patted myself on the back and said i've won any argument.  That'd be you.

As for the B_L part....seriously dude.  Only a dumbass would make that assumption.
3/1/2013 10:58 AM
You act just like bad_luck.

You both insist your opinions are facts. You both try to tell other people what to do. You both offer nothing but pathetic insult attempts.

It's a logical conclusion. Nice try on dissuading me from continuing to point it out.

3/1/2013 11:01 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/1/2013 11:01:00 AM (view original):
You act just like bad_luck.

You both insist your opinions are facts. You both try to tell other people what to do. You both offer nothing but pathetic insult attempts.

It's a logical conclusion. Nice try on dissuading me from continuing to point it out.

Last post.

I don't insist my opinions are facts.  I actually list Brady's stats, wins and awards.  Those are facts.  My opinion is that he's the 3rd best of all time.  I've also stated that I probably have listed him above where he should be because of my bias.  

Carry on...i know you will.
3/1/2013 11:05 AM
So is Brady top 10 or not? I'm confused. 
3/1/2013 12:17 PM
Posted by ramonshaw on 3/1/2013 12:17:00 PM (view original):
So is Brady top 10 or not? I'm confused. 
That depends on if you like facts or the retarded, biased opinions of people who think Brady isn't any good.
3/1/2013 12:20 PM
Actually it depends upon whether you buy into the hype surrounding Brady or not.

Interesting to see you're back to this user name, BL...errr...nomar...errr ...whatever. I think I'll just start calling you blomar.

3/1/2013 1:35 PM
◂ Prev 12
Proof Tom Brady is a Top 3 all time QB Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.