SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 6/20/2013 2:16:00 PM (view original):
It also proves you don't have to be that smart to play TE for NE.   Tebow might be the smartest of the dummies.
Gronk might be a meathead, but he's pretty smart on the football field.
6/20/2013 2:17 PM
Uh, there's a story that he shot a man at a strip club in Miami a couple of months ago.  Stories of gang involvement in Miami.    "Going in the right direction"?   Not so sure. 
6/20/2013 2:18 PM
FWIW, you answer the police questions if you're not involved in any way.   You lawyer up if you know something(firsthand or secondhand).    Ray Lewis-style.
6/20/2013 2:19 PM

UPDATE: Thursday afternoon, the Boston Herald cited law enforcement sources as saying there was no current warrant for Hernandez's arrest.

Police have another warrant to search Hernandez's home, according to ABC News. It is based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' which included video surveillance. Sources also told ABC a cell phone used by Hernandez was smashed before being turned over to investigators

Authorities on Thursday returned to the industrial park where the body of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd had been found on Monday, Boston’s WFXT-TV reported on its website. The station, citing a law enforcement official, also reported that Hernandez "appears to be directly tied" to the slaying, and that Hernandez, Lloyd and two other men had left a Boston bar together in a car driven by Hernandez on the night Lloyd was killed.

Forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes, the station reported.

6/20/2013 3:02 PM
He's Rae Carruth-level dumb.
6/20/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/20/2013 2:18:00 PM (view original):
Uh, there's a story that he shot a man at a strip club in Miami a couple of months ago.  Stories of gang involvement in Miami.    "Going in the right direction"?   Not so sure. 
The Gang involvement were from his past and the shooting in Miami...really?  Who knows about that.

I'm going from what i read about the guy.  Once he signed the extension on his contract he wrote Kraft a $50,000 donation to the Myra Kraft foundation.  All the stories seemed to show that he was making strides on improving himself.

I won't pass judgement on him till all the facts are in.  If he's proven guilty....then f*ck him and i hope he get's his in jail.....but till then, he's still innocent.

If nothing else, he's a f'ing moron when it comes to picking friends.
6/20/2013 3:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/20/2013 3:03:00 PM (view original):
He's Rae Carruth-level dumb.
If guilty....yep.  

I can't remember....did Ray Ray have his wife's dead body in the trunk of his car?
6/20/2013 3:04 PM

No, that's where he was found hiding.

6/20/2013 3:06 PM
I think RC used his car to block his girlfriend's car so an accomplice could drive-by shoot her.   He didn't kill her instantly so she managed to get a call in to explain the situation.   She died in the hospital.
6/20/2013 3:09 PM
She was pregnant and the kid lived IIRC.

Hernandez apparently had a professional home cleaning service come to his house, in additional to the destruction of the cell phone and home security system.

In his defense, I think you should get a lawyer if you're questioned about a possible murder, regardless if you were directly involved. Especially if there's another lawsuit saying you shot a dude in Florida.
6/20/2013 6:31 PM
GUILTY

OJ  REDUX

GET SOME DARKIES ON THAT JURY
6/20/2013 7:01 PM

OR MEXICANS!!!!

OBAMA IS LETTING A LOT THEM IN!!!!  SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO FIND SOME!!!!!!

6/20/2013 9:59 PM
I heard he shot a man in Reno. 

Just to watch him die.
6/20/2013 10:00 PM
Lewis proved you can kill a man and still go on to have a decent career....
6/21/2013 10:20 AM
Yeah but he did it with style.   White tux.    Hernandez was probably dressed like this:

6/21/2013 11:05 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22|23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.