This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

There's another one of those coming up rapidly in the playoffs.  One and done.
12/23/2013 10:35 AM
Just wasn't our day. I think we CAN beat them, it's a matter of DOING it.
12/23/2013 10:59 AM
Funny how it's almost never the Chiefs' day when they play a decent team.
12/23/2013 11:13 AM
Chiefs have beat two teams over .500.    Eagles when they were horrible and Cowboys was equally horrible at the time.
12/23/2013 11:36 AM
Posted by jlrunruh on 12/23/2013 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Just wasn't our day. That's all. 
Nothing changed. I'm STILL a Chiefs fan, and proud of it, and there is nothing you can do to change that.
Nobody's telling you that you shouldn't root and cheer for your favorite team.  Kudos to you for doing that.

We're just trying to keep you grounded in your expectations.  The team is not as good as their record (or your belief) indicates.

They have two games left this season.  A regular season finale in San Diego, and a first round playoff game on the road, most likely in Indianapolis.

It's quite likely they'll lose both games.
12/23/2013 11:52 AM
Jsac is. Mike is. Jsac told me he is. My expectations from the beginning was 7-9 wins. Now I think they are a team that is capable of beating the best, but needs one final piece to complete the puzzle. That said, I think San Diego will be a good one. I don't expect them to win at Indy. I think they draft a CB, OL, WR, TE, and get a good WR for Alex Smith in FA. If I were to do a power ranking, I would have the Chiefs at 7-10 range. Does that help you understand what I think?
12/23/2013 6:53 PM

Why would I care who you root for?   I'm glad you root for KC and have(had) ridiculous expectations. 

12/23/2013 7:32 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/23/2013 11:52:00 AM (view original):
Nothing changed. I'm STILL a Chiefs fan, and proud of it, and there is nothing you can do to change that.
Nobody's telling you that you shouldn't root and cheer for your favorite team.  Kudos to you for doing that.

We're just trying to keep you grounded in your expectations.  The team is not as good as their record (or your belief) indicates.

They have two games left this season.  A regular season finale in San Diego, and a first round playoff game on the road, most likely in Indianapolis.

So "tec"... Lemme' get this right (which it is, of course), -&-
your analysis as compared 2 the wannabe' farmer doofus
who doesn't know when 2 shoot a horse to put it out of it's
misery... Among other thingy's, concerning his brain cells :

U, "tec" have proper insight into the patterns of the KC team
that travels the season against NON-winning NFL teams, all
the way up 2 the "bye" week... That KC team has 1 lone fan
in the Wi$ Forums, jinxing his team weekly... Then, finally the
"bye" week, & the KC team crumbles, losing 6 of their next 8?

Looks good 2 me, my man... That's it, U nailed it... U R the new
thread-master here... Congrats !!!... Knocking someone off of a
manure hill is relatively E-Z, so take credit where credit is due !

12/23/2013 7:42 PM
Posted by jsakicno19 on 12/23/2013 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 12/23/2013 11:52:00 AM (view original):

So "tec"... Lemme' get this right (which it is, of course), -&-
your analysis as compared 2 the wannabe' farmer doofus
who doesn't know when 2 shoot a horse to put it out of it's
misery... Among other thingy's, concerning his brain cells :

U, "tec" have proper insight into the patterns of the KC team
that travels the season against NON-winning NFL teams, all
the way up 2 the "bye" week... That KC team has 1 lone fan
in the Wi$ Forums, jinxing his team weekly... Then, finally the
"bye" week, & the KC team crumbles, losing 6 of their next 8?

Looks good 2 me, my man... That's it, U nailed it... U R the new
thread-master here... Congrats !!!... Knocking someone off of a
manure hill is relatively E-Z, so take credit where credit is due !

Wow. 
12/23/2013 7:54 PM
Obviously you don't respect me being a Chiefs fan. I respect everyone's choice of teams, whether I like them or not. I respect your being a Peyton Manning fan (At least I think you are) and honestly respect Peyton Manning more than any player in the NFL, even though I have a grudge with him, but that reason is for a different time. But anyways, that goes for everybody. Once again,{I hope you're reading this Jsak} I created this thread to show that the Chiefs CAN compete , but not ONCE did I say that they were even close to the best. In FACT, I said the Broncos would win twice and the Colts would win. And in my mind, they have showed me that they CAN compete with the best. (Up 21-7 vs Denver, up 7-0 vs Indy, being in that game for the 1st half) But OBVIOUSLY YOU don't respect my choice.
12/24/2013 9:49 AM
That's the best I can do. I'm on the edge.
12/24/2013 9:50 AM
Miller is out.
12/24/2013 9:57 AM
and... no comment...
12/24/2013 2:22 PM
all that work and i get nothin.
12/25/2013 12:26 PM
I hope you are having a happy Christmas, annoying me.
12/29/2013 2:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...26 Next ▸
This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.