$30 GC PRIZE MvG Sports Pick Six Fantasy Football Topic

Last of the nonsense...kind of an over-easy fantasy football game that I'm trying to run (it's free) where you choose 1 QB-RB-WR/TE for college and pro each week as you wish...I know I'm cutting it kind of close with this, but read and let me know if you're interested/want to play/have questions/etc.

www.mvgsports.com/picksix

8/24/2014 11:20 PM
If we can get at least 10 guys to join for GQB, GRB, and GWR, I'll shell out a $10 GC to the winner of each contest.

You don't really have to email me either, we can just do this through sitemail, though I would like you to adhere to my username rules if you decide to participate.  You can post your info/picks on the boards too, however I'm hoping for a privacy/strategy element with this thing.  I will make my picks  public each week for transparency purposes.  Hopefully this stirs the pot a bit...a few of us guys had fun with GQB in 2008 and 2009

8/31/2014 9:59 AM
$30 GC PRIZE MvG Sports Pick Six Fantasy Football Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.