11 of 12 footballs deflated.... Topic

I don't get it.
1/23/2015 3:39 PM
What use is a corked bat in football?   If someone is out there crushing people with a corked bat on the football field, there should be a lot of repercussions.   A corked bat has no place on a football field.

But, back to underinflated footballs, I'd like to see something, anything that indicates that BB or Tommy had a direct hand in said footballs being out of the NFL specs.   If there's nothing, you punish the team for lack of organizational control.  
1/23/2015 3:41 PM
BTW, you'd have been great back during the witch trial days.   You can jump to conclusions and assume guilt with the best of 'em.
1/23/2015 3:49 PM
In the same way you see a corked bat in baseball and decide that the batter had a direct hand in said bat being out of MLB specs, or an NHL goalie using pads that were too big and decide the goalie had a hand in making sure they were out of NHL specs, or a golfer using an illegal golf ball, and decide that the golfer had a hand in in making sure they were out of PGA specs, you see underinflated footballs and decide that the QB had a direct hand in said footballs being out of NFL specs.  It's a hard concept, I know.

1/23/2015 3:55 PM
Mike: Where there's smoke.....there could be fire. Or maybe it's one of those smoke machines. Or maybe someone set a fire, captured the smoke, and planted it somewhere else.
1/23/2015 3:57 PM
OOOO! Wasn't there a "smoke monster" in Lost? Maybe it's the smoke monster.
1/23/2015 4:04 PM
Where's there's smoke...

1/23/2015 4:06 PM
IT'S THE SMOKE FROM THE WITCH-BURNING!!!!!!
1/23/2015 4:07 PM
1/23/2015 4:07 PM

"What makes you think she's a witch?"
"She turned me into a newt!!!"

"I got better."
"BURN HER!"

1/23/2015 4:10 PM
As punishment, could we say "NI" to Tom Brady until he brings us a shrubbery?

And then another shrubbery? Only slightly higher, to create a nice two-level effect, with a path?
1/23/2015 4:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
why is the Patriots center getting a free pass on this.....much easier to grip for a shot gun snap....handles the ball on every play

he either knew the balls were under inflated or did it himself
1/24/2015 12:44 AM
SUSPEND HIM TOO. A HAT TRICK
1/24/2015 5:05 AM
Posted by edsortails on 1/24/2015 12:44:00 AM (view original):
why is the Patriots center getting a free pass on this.....much easier to grip for a shot gun snap....handles the ball on every play

he either knew the balls were under inflated or did it himself
Brady tenderly caresses his *** every day for 5-6 months.   He's not telling on Tommy.
1/24/2015 7:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...22 Next ▸
11 of 12 footballs deflated.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.