Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by juskay on 4/18/2013 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Canucks can clinch playoff berth with a win tonight in Dallas, for selfish reasons (me at the game Saturday) I was hoping to clinch versus the Red Wings Saturday night. 

I did not expect to go to a NHL game this season due to the lockout.  But it's a milestone birthday for me Saturday night and my family got me tickets.........woooooot!!
Congrats on a great Birthday present from the Canucks. Would have been a good game to celebrate.
Canucks need one point to clinch the division. It would be sweet to get it Vs the BlackHawks.
4/22/2013 12:50 AM
My bad. We already clinched. Whoo who.
4/22/2013 12:58 AM
NW Champs. Great game by the Canucks. Power play has seemed to improved since Kesler has returned. He had some big hits tonight too.  Lucky Hawks goal ruins otherwise great game by Schneinder, Crawford played pretty good and kept the Hawks in the game.
4/23/2013 2:19 AM
Posted by juskay on 5/2/2013 11:19:00 PM (view original):
randle.....you could be correct about the last three games with Gillis and Vigneault at the helm????

However, I think Vigneault is the first to go........Gillis will be given a second try......Sedins, Luongo......will be gone.

Gillis can call it a RE-LOAD....not a REBUILD!!

Canucks still have several building blocks on their roster.........The SEDINS are not playoff performers and they need to go.

That last sentence is the truest thing ever uttered in regards to sports. Seriously, the Sedin twinks are just not "playoff" type players. They lack any sort of defineable nutsack whatsoever. Those two play game two of the regular season the same way they play a game seven of the playoffs. It's like they're automatons or some other type of ******* robot.

5/3/2013 12:37 AM
Not to mention the fact that if they come up against Chicago again their entire team may well be killed.
5/3/2013 12:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...190|191|192|193|194...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.