STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Kane is a class act ..You know no Hawks fan will say anything, it didnt happen ,they only respond when it is a oppopsing player ..Hawks can do no wrong
5/15/2012 12:49 AM
Posted by randle44 on 5/15/2012 12:49:00 AM (view original):
Kane is a class act ..You know no Hawks fan will say anything, it didnt happen ,they only respond when it is a oppopsing player ..Hawks can do no wrong
Ah he's only 23, what do you expect from a 23 year old making 6 mil a year.... After all it was just a cab driver he beat up 3 years ago, and he was the only hawk getting hammered during the parade 2 years ago. That's acceptable since he's a class act.

Really, Don't all 23 year old stars act like a total *** in public.... Choking girls, anti-semitic slurs? Doesn't Toews, Giroux, Stamkos, etc act the same way? naw, just Kane being a 23 year old.... It's all justified. He can tarnish the franchise image cause it's the off season, ya know?
5/15/2012 7:49 AM
You are both idiots - Kaner has been getting skewered by Chicago Media and fans alike since this story broke. Hawks fans are tired of his bullshit and want him traded - although it won't happen, because his stock is so low with a bad season and off-ice antics. But don't act like you mo's know what Hawk fans think or what the local media is saying without first-hand knowledge.
5/15/2012 9:19 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/15/2012 9:19:00 PM (view original):
You are both idiots - Kaner has been getting skewered by Chicago Media and fans alike since this story broke. Hawks fans are tired of his bullshit and want him traded - although it won't happen, because his stock is so low with a bad season and off-ice antics. But don't act like you mo's know what Hawk fans think or what the local media is saying without first-hand knowledge.
I live in Chicago. The city of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances..... And the city with a monopoly on class. Did I not say Kaner should have been gone last offseason ... During Last offseason? That's how you sell high. How many more chances you gonna give Bowman to get fleeced in trades..... Or Q to get embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs? The fact that hunter was fired before Q speaks volumes about the size of Scotty jrs balls.
5/15/2012 9:48 PM
  now you did it Moy ...Skonley will disappear along with his weak kneed sisters Muddy and Jimbo...who to no ones surprise have zero comment ? wow shocker ? ..didnt happen right fruitboys?   run for  mayor Moy ..seems like a lot of testosterone lacking in Chicago ..should be a landslide victory for you ...
5/15/2012 10:01 PM
Citizen Kane strikes again...

5/17/2012 3:03 AM
moy - you live in the city? - sorry for your luck

randle - sorry for not responding earlier, as my life doesn't revolve around arguing with mentally challenged trolls
5/17/2012 12:41 PM
no problem Skonley , i hope Judy Cutler and the girls have another great sub par .500 season ..Jimbo and Muddy have a great wedding and a better honeymoon,  also praying that no 90 yr old cabbies working the late shift after Kane goes home after a performance of high school musical and 2 glasses of wine ..Queenville finds a good dry cleaner in Chicago that can restore waterworks from his $500 suits?....that the dirtiest team in the NHL ,Blackhawks have some respect for their players association and quit the cheap shots...lastly props to Raffi Torres ..way to go !   and Buff and Ladd who make the Hawks and their fans look more foolish than they already are ...if possible?
5/17/2012 8:51 PM
Vancouver Fans:

Chicago Fans:

Notice any difference?
5/17/2012 11:00 PM
This cartoon was obviously written with douchebags like randle in mind:

5/17/2012 11:02 PM
I'm guessing the 44 part of randle44 is your IQ
5/17/2012 11:03 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/17/2012 11:03:00 PM (view original):
I'm guessing the 44 part of randle44 is your IQ
I hit a nerve LOL ..mission acomplished..  dont squirt some Skonley , you will look weak in front of Muddy and Jimbo ....leave it for the anual Brokeback (this never leaves the Mountain) Hawk fan camp fest....
5/17/2012 11:57 PM
if there was a pic of Kaner ,the star of the Hawks landing a awe inspiring upper cut on a 90 yr old cabbie trying to pay to keep his wife of 65 yrs  ,on on meds by driving cab ...it would be posted here ...class personified ...be proud Hawk fans LOL
5/18/2012 12:03 AM
 coach who cries like a c#nt on her period , 2 f@gs  who stick up for each other , a QB who pulls himself out of all important games due to a lack of mental toughness ...now Scumley ? ....NEXT?
5/18/2012 12:06 AM
 I apologize Scumley , i see ur fav sport is baseball, my bad ...u are obviously that 285 lb fat f$ck who hasnt seen his #### in 12 years while showering, being a fan of the lazy man's sport ...(baseball) ..which takes zero f#ckin athletic ability ..why do u jag offs comment on a sport you could never play?..u are too fat and uncoordinated to play a real sport like hockey...but yet you spout off? isnt there a bucket of chicken you could be polishing off ? leave the sport of hockey to us fans that can bend over to pick the morning paper without having to take a 10 min breather ok chubs? ..I know if you dropped 80lbs people would mistake you for Prince Fielder ..but go have a cheesecake or two ...ok Oprah?
5/18/2012 12:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...238|239|240|241|242...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.