STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Posted by holer on 5/21/2012 12:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holer on 5/20/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Geez, you are dumb. Maybe you should think before you speak/type. I would love for you to show me where I was "calling other people down" (whatever that means) for name calling or attacking usernames. Guess what genius?.....not going to happen, because I never said it. In regards to your butt buddy randle, I merely pointed out that his posts are the same crap repeated over and over.

Moreover, how is it that you know so much about justgay? I find it more than curious that you both joined this site on the same exact day. And don't bullshit me by claiming you were friends outside this website and joined together. To that I'd ask why he constantly asks how your health is if you are such great pals.
Bullshit.  every post you make to randle attacks him for namecalling and his attack of usernames when you just blatantly did it to me.  Twist it any way you want.  You can dress up a pig, but in the end, a pig is still a pig.

Let me speak a little slower so you can understand. Show me a post where I attack randletard for name calling or attacking usernames. It doesn't exist. What does exist is my making fun of the content of randletards posts. Now if I were you, I would be outside enjoying Utopia before I kicked the bucket, instead of arguing with a big fat black guy on the internet.
You were speaking? Sorry, I thought you were typing.  Mind you it wouldn't surprise me if you were talking to the computer screen given your limited capacity.  As far as the "fat black guy" thing goes, I couldn't give a **** if you were purple.  I don't draw those distinctions.  On a slightly different note, criticizing anyone for their grammar, spelling or sentence structure when you refer to them as "randletard" or "justgay" seems to lose any and all credibility.  Now let's address your supersleuthing abilities.  So you think juskay and I are one and the same do you?  Ever since October 2003?  That would probably make me, sorry "us", the most dedicated schizophrenic of all time don't you think?  Considering our entirely different writing styles have remained the same for all those years, without even the smallest hint of connection other than our mutual entrance onto this site. I would even say that it borders on brilliance.  Far more than you could hope to handle.  I see that you even copy my style.  I call bullshit on you, and two posts later you call bullshit on someone else.  Isn't that cute.  Oh, and I do enjoy utopia, as much as I can, but I don't really need either your permission, or your advice, to do it.  

cornholio - I admitted I was wrong about the alias thing. Which is more than I can say about you and the other 2 stooges where its been alleged I'm a Kane sympathizer (not), that I claimed the Hawks have the best core in Hockey (not me), and that I dissed randle for name calling and attacking usernames. Maybe you should get back in your way-back machine and produce those posts (can't, 'cause they don't exist). And for the record I stand by my statements in that oldass Olympic thread - possibly the worst managed Olympics ever.
5/21/2012 6:27 PM

holer must have hit a nerve with skonley.  lol....Now skonley he is calling holer names.

Someone should start a forum where good Canadian hockey fans can bash the baseball bozo's, the bashing starts with the baseball bozo's who put down the olympics.

5/21/2012 8:59 PM
Nobody cares about the 2010 Olympics - but I'll bet you $100 that us stupid Americans will garner more medals than you silly Canadians in the upcoming London Olympics
5/21/2012 9:12 PM
Posted by juskay on 5/21/2012 8:59:00 PM (view original):

holer must have hit a nerve with skonley.  lol....Now skonley he is calling holer names.

Someone should start a forum where good Canadian hockey fans can bash the baseball bozo's, the bashing starts with the baseball bozo's who put down the olympics.

as a side note - I laugh every time you claim to "hit a nerve". I live with 3 females, there is not one thing you could possibly say to rattle my cage. So keep patting yourself on the back dummy
5/21/2012 9:15 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/21/2012 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Geez, you are dumb. Maybe you should think before you speak/type. I would love for you to show me where I was "calling other people down" (whatever that means) for name calling or attacking usernames. Guess what genius?.....not going to happen, because I never said it. In regards to your butt buddy randle, I merely pointed out that his posts are the same crap repeated over and over.

Moreover, how is it that you know so much about justgay? I find it more than curious that you both joined this site on the same exact day. And don't bullshit me by claiming you were friends outside this website and joined together. To that I'd ask why he constantly asks how your health is if you are such great pals.
Bullshit.  every post you make to randle attacks him for namecalling and his attack of usernames when you just blatantly did it to me.  Twist it any way you want.  You can dress up a pig, but in the end, a pig is still a pig.

Let me speak a little slower so you can understand. Show me a post where I attack randletard for name calling or attacking usernames. It doesn't exist. What does exist is my making fun of the content of randletards posts. Now if I were you, I would be outside enjoying Utopia before I kicked the bucket, instead of arguing with a big fat black guy on the internet.
You were speaking? Sorry, I thought you were typing.  Mind you it wouldn't surprise me if you were talking to the computer screen given your limited capacity.  As far as the "fat black guy" thing goes, I couldn't give a **** if you were purple.  I don't draw those distinctions.  On a slightly different note, criticizing anyone for their grammar, spelling or sentence structure when you refer to them as "randletard" or "justgay" seems to lose any and all credibility.  Now let's address your supersleuthing abilities.  So you think juskay and I are one and the same do you?  Ever since October 2003?  That would probably make me, sorry "us", the most dedicated schizophrenic of all time don't you think?  Considering our entirely different writing styles have remained the same for all those years, without even the smallest hint of connection other than our mutual entrance onto this site. I would even say that it borders on brilliance.  Far more than you could hope to handle.  I see that you even copy my style.  I call bullshit on you, and two posts later you call bullshit on someone else.  Isn't that cute.  Oh, and I do enjoy utopia, as much as I can, but I don't really need either your permission, or your advice, to do it.  

cornholio - I admitted I was wrong about the alias thing. Which is more than I can say about you and the other 2 stooges where its been alleged I'm a Kane sympathizer (not), that I claimed the Hawks have the best core in Hockey (not me), and that I dissed randle for name calling and attacking usernames. Maybe you should get back in your way-back machine and produce those posts (can't, 'cause they don't exist). And for the record I stand by my statements in that oldass Olympic thread - possibly the worst managed Olympics ever.
Once again Canadian hater, you are entirely wrong.  I never once made any claim about you in relation to Citizen Kane at all.  My beef with you rests entirely on your bigoted stance toward Canadians, ALL Canadians that came shining through in that Olympic thread.  There is no high road for you to take here because in your case, it does not exist.  I could care less at your pathetic attempt to apologize for thinking were all the same person.  What difference does that make? It changes nothing about who you are.  You're fortunate that I realize most Americans aren't like you.  Most in here are good people.  Some, like raucous, represent the best in all of us, but some like you and Mikey represent the worst in humanity this world has to offer.  Maybe you should own up to that.

5/21/2012 9:30 PM
Posted by skonley on 5/21/2012 9:15:00 PM (view original):

as a side note - I laugh every time you claim to "hit a nerve". I live with 3 females, there is not one thing you could possibly say to rattle my cage. So keep patting yourself on the back dummy
I hope you live with your wife and two daughters?  Cause every other guy I know who lives with three females is the token *** of the neighborhood. 
5/21/2012 11:34 PM
Posted by holer on 5/21/2012 9:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/21/2012 6:27:00 PM (view original):

Once again Canadian hater, you are entirely wrong.  I never once made any claim about you in relation to Citizen Kane at all.  My beef with you rests entirely on your bigoted stance toward Canadians, ALL Canadians that came shining through in that Olympic thread.  There is no high road for you to take here because in your case, it does not exist.  I could care less at your pathetic attempt to apologize for thinking were all the same person.  What difference does that make? It changes nothing about who you are.  You're fortunate that I realize most Americans aren't like you.  Most in here are good people.  Some, like raucous, represent the best in all of us, but some like you and Mikey represent the worst in humanity this world has to offer.  Maybe you should own up to that.

Don't flatter yourself brainiac, I did not "apologize" to anybody. I did admit I was wrong, but apologize? Nah. Also, I did not directly name you as the person tagging me as a Kane defender (that was Randle). If you had any reading comprehension skills at all you would have caught that. So, to be clear, you claimed I was harping on randle for twisting usernames and gave him **** for name calling - which for the tenth time (god are you dumb) never happened. To be crystal clear its was your gay lover that claimed I said the Hawks had the best core in hockey (again, not me). Man, I feel stupider just having to explain this to you, but I imagine your debilitating disease has something to do with brain function so I'll make an exception. One more thing before I ignore your dumbass, you claim I hate ALL Canadians this is what I posted:

"Its all good. After all, Canada is responsible for Shania Twain (and I'm not talking aboot her music), Moosehead Beer, Hockey (its not football, but it'll do), Rush (they were good about 25 years ago), Bob and Doug McKenzie, and the funny-as-hell Trailer Park Boys. Now if you could just get your cops to stop wearing those Dudley Do-Right costumes we'd take you a little more seriously."

So does that mean Shania Twain, Rush, Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas, and the Trailer Park Boys aren't Canadian? Lastly, I could give a rats *** what some cretin on the internet thinks about me. Now take off eh?
5/22/2012 12:06 AM
Posted by juskay on 5/21/2012 11:34:00 PM (view original):

I hope you live with your wife and two daughters?  Cause every other guy I know who lives with three females is the token *** of the neighborhood. 
Not at all surprised that you know a lot of fags.
5/22/2012 12:08 AM
Hey they beeped out my three letter word (you asume the beeped out word is f a g)  but they did not beep out your four letter word "fags"  Canadian hater!
5/22/2012 12:29 AM
Every post you make is just another admission of your guilt.  Your shining example of innocence was the last in a series of bashing posts that culminated with your condescending example above highlighted by "now if you could just get your cops to stop wearing those Dudley Do-Right costumes we'd take you a little more seriously".  This comment was supposed to make "it all good"? I suppose in your mind that's probably true.  Dementia is a mysterious thing that you should really get checked out.  As far as any apologies or otherwise are concerned, coming from you I wouldn't want them because they would mean absolutely nothing anyway.  If I'm wasting your time, that's great.  If I'm making you uncomfortable, that's even better.  I don't care what your response is because it's meaningless and void of any value.  The fact that you keep responding serves it's purpose because you just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole and you expose yourself for everyone else in here to see.  You are a bigot.  You hate Canadians.  Your attempts to cover it up only further expose your guilt.  Now bring it on puppet

5/22/2012 4:33 AM
i missed some good reading ...let me get another drink , Scumley go make some more waffles ..lets get it going again..are the other threads this good? ..Holer the Canadian Icon Schooling the American waffle machine?...More syrup for me and my fat B!tch..Damn it!!
5/24/2012 9:10 PM
mmmmmm   waffles.
5/24/2012 9:14 PM
where are Muddy and Jimbo..? Scumley your brothers in the shower have deserted you? ..is their a Judy Cuntler runway fashion show tonite?
5/24/2012 9:15 PM
Posted by juskay on 5/21/2012 11:34:00 PM (view original):

Cmon Juskay..give Scumley a break, getting your toenails manicured ..ur a$$ hair trimmed and , speech therapy twice /week for your lisp does not make Scumley the neighbourhood f@g...!   maybe Jimbo's c0ck in his mouth does? but that is unfair Juskay..
5/24/2012 9:39 PM
lol.........I missed you randle!!
5/24/2012 11:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...245|246|247|248|249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.