It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
couldnt buy out Jamaica? ...no ..they kicked ur a$$ ..then they kicked it some more ...then when they had nothing better to do they kicked it one more time,,,,,whats the matter ? you couldnt buy them out ? .....not everyone luvs a  double wide trailer  in the middle of Tornado alley and a 300lb fat white American sperm receptacle ...known as Skumleys aunt
8/13/2012 12:17 AM
Back to try and prove my point some more are we skonley? Bigotry is an obsession you can't resist? You must have been waiting by the computer impatiently for the last 6 months just for the opportunity. Pretty pathetic. Since your entire purpose in here right now is to try and and flaunt your Olympic results in our faces, try this one on for size.  The population of the USA is 311 591 917 compared to 34 482 779 Canadians.  If you do your math properly you will find that PER CAPITA Canada had a way better medal count at 1 per 1.9 million than the USA had at 1 per 3 million. I thought that since you already threw out the obesity percentage stat that you might appreciate comparing apples to apples. Go down to the oxygen bar skonley, get a breath of fresh air and try a  new approach.

8/13/2012 9:58 AM
8/13/2012 8:02 PM
Posted by holer on 8/13/2012 10:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 8/13/2012 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holer on 8/13/2012 9:58:00 AM (view original):
Back to try and prove my point some more are we skonley? Bigotry is an obsession you can't resist? You must have been waiting by the computer impatiently for the last 6 months just for the opportunity. Pretty pathetic. Since your entire purpose in here right now is to try and and flaunt your Olympic results in our faces, try this one on for size.  The population of the USA is 311 591 917 compared to 34 482 779 Canadians.  If you do your math properly you will find that PER CAPITA Canada had a way better medal count at 1 per 1.9 million than the USA had at 1 per 3 million. I thought that since you already threw out the obesity percentage stat that you might appreciate comparing apples to apples. Go down to the oxygen bar skonley, get a breath of fresh air and try a  new approach.

Why am I not surprised that cornholer would try to use statistics to compare "apples to apples" when in fact your example is not even close to being apples to apples. Here is the real story - Canada sent 277 athletes to the games or roughly 1 athlete per 122,000 dumb canuck, while 'merika sent 530 athletes or roughly 1 athlete per 593,000 Mcdonald eaters. Kinda debunks your "per capita" argument when you sent nearly 5 times the athletes per capita but didn't medal at a rate 5 times that of 'merika. Also, what really matters is you Caribou-Cumguzzlers you took home 55 total medals for a clip of .19856 medals per athlete. While us fat bigots took home 255 medals for a clip of .4811 medals per athlete. Clearly, we doubled your medal rate per athlete. Now, if you need some more stats that prove you are an idiot, I'll be happy to oblige.
You tried to use stats, is this an attempt to add hypocrisy to your resume?

To be fair, my entire purpose is not to flaunt Americas' result, but rather to ridicule the Canadian results. You can spin the stats anyway you want, but it doesn't change the fact that the only non-winter sport a Canadian is the best in the world at is womens' trampoline......and that is totally hilarious.
8/13/2012 11:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.