It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I mean i Heard that you dont wanna drop a dime around Muddy...ever ...and here you are with your teflon Capt America knee pads on ...and no Muddy to give you a midnite feeding?   who's your daddy Skumley ? no Muddy ,thats for sure ...Muddy is excavting the Jimbo canyon .... we found oil ! we found oil! ....smells like Sh!t  Mudbone..save the peanuts for me !
8/15/2012 11:53 PM
Posted by paul71 on 8/15/2012 1:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 8/14/2012 11:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by paul71 on 8/14/2012 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 8/12/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
@ Summer Olympic games. 1 measly gold medal - in women's trampoline no less.  I guess nobody runs, jumps, swims, lifts weights, or plays any sort of summer team sports in Utopia. What a bunch of wankers our northern neighbors are, I mean Ethiopia, Iran, Cuba, Kenya, Belarus, and even North Korea won more gold medals (and the list is way longer. I just got sick of typing).  Nice job on your 13th place finish you silly Canadians. Look on the bright side, only two more years before you can possibly redeem yourselves in Sochi - although it will be tough to repeat your 2010 showing without having home field advantage. In the mean time, enjoy being the laughingstock of the 2012 games!
Only one number that matters skonley

Seriousy? The War of 1812 is your claim to fame?.....Man, Canada sucks even worse than I originally thought. Your idiot ancestors would have been better off sucking the American dong, but instead you were loyal British ******* up until 1982. 70 years of pseudo-freedom, then you idiots finally grew some balls and told England to pound sand.  And regardless, your country still sucks at sports.
We give you captain kirk and that chick from bay watch and this is how you repay us?  Some friend you are.
Definitely jealous of Kirk and the amount of tang he scored in the 60's through the 80's, but he's a joke as an actor. All the chicks from baywatch are pretty much skanks these days.
8/16/2012 1:02 AM

Randletard, your posts are so repetitive and lame they aren't even worth reading anymore. Blocked your dumbass.
8/16/2012 1:06 AM
Posted by skonley on 8/16/2012 12:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by holer on 8/15/2012 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Here's a question for you skonley.  If Canada sucks so much at sports, tell me why 3 different Canadian players in the last 15 years can go into your national pastime, and your own personal favourite sport,  and beat out all those American players to win the MVP award?

They cheated?.....honestly? Baseball isn't what it once was in America......Football, Basketball, Hockey (there I said it) and even gay-*** soccer have gained in popularity among the utes. Less interest by the youngsters translates into less American talent in the MLB. Moreover 3 guys outta 30 ain't all that fantastic either, plus the latinos have more to brag about than freakin Canada.
So why is it still your favourite sport then? Are you admitting you're really that lame? and 3 out of 30 is pretty good when you consider the vast majority are American. Then when you factor in all the Latinos and Japanese who have won in the same time frame, American performance lags way behind

8/16/2012 3:50 AM
Posted by holer on 8/16/2012 4:18:00 AM (view original):
The fact of the matter is, America's performance in the Olympics simply amounts to the world's greatest irony.  Your government treats you all like **** and really couldn't care if a semitrailer rolled over each and every one of you on one of your broken down, debilitated, inter-state highways, other than to possibly order the truck driver to stop and back up over you again just for the pure entertainment value.  Meanwhile, as millions of Americans watch their homes and their lives being taken away from them, your government spends countless billions of dollars on the training and development of your athletes. Far more than any other country in the world, which was exactly the same criticism your country used to make of the Soviets at the height of the Cold War.  Meanwhile, people like you skonley come in here waving your flag boasting how feeble Canada is and how great America is.  The thing is, I haven't heard about masses of Canadians having to abandon entire cities because all the homes have been foreclosed by failing banks.  Actually, what I find is that many countries around the world are scrambling to preserve what they do have left within the safety and security of Canadian banks to ensure they don't go bankrupt like Greece did. In other words, maybe America's priorities are all ****** up.  Did you ever actually think of that?

Holer, I don't ever get involved in crap like this, but as a proud American, your post angered me by the simple fact that you are wrong.  The USOC (United States Olympic Commitee) in a non-profit organization that serves as the National Olypmic Committe and National Paralympic Committee for the United States.  Under the Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act, the committee is chartered under Title 36 fo the United States Code.  Despite the national mandate though, it receives NO continuous funding from the US government.  As a non-profit organization, the USOC is wholly dependent on private contributions and corporate sponsorships.

You are free to spew whatever anti-American filth you want, the US constituion protects that right.  Unfortunately, it doesn't protect against ignorance.  Make sure you know what you are talking about, otherwise you just come off as a hate monger.
8/16/2012 10:58 AM
This is not anti-American filth. As a matter of fact, the only criticism I have made is against your government and not against the American people (except for maybe a few boobs like skonley) It probably makes you feel better to believe the propaganda that your government feeds you, but considering that it is the private contributions and corporate sponsorships that control your government, they are pretty much one and the same.

8/16/2012 12:29 PM

It's all propaganda, and your view is colored by whatever MSM you subscribe to and whatever slant they present, as are mine.  It's easy to throw out wild aspersions about America and the American government from the safety of an ivory tower in Alberta Canada, but I will not get drawn into a debate on the American government with you.   My point was, and remains, that you rail against the American government for things that just are not true.  The US government is not spending "billions of dollars on the training and development of your athletes".  The US government provides ZERO funding to the USOC.   Regardless of what your personal views are, don't make accusations and draw conclusions not based on fact.   

8/16/2012 3:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.