Cough, Cough Topic

No question we miss Big Buff & Ladd - at the time I thought we should've let Hjalmarsson go to the Sharks and kept either one of those guys. I understand why they did it, but Kyle Beach hasn't panned out as Buff successor yet, and the jury is still out on Morin. That said, its funny as hell that a Vancouver fan is talking about how fans should act, I guess rioting/looting/burning **** is the way go when you choke in a game 7 loss huh? My advice is stick to what you know - in your case gay sex and being a retard

5/25/2013 10:43 AM
Hey randle, thanks for taking time out from your fantasizing about guys having sex to write the sitemail.
5/25/2013 2:00 PM
Hawks survive first elimination game...........You will drink from the Presidents cup soon....lol
5/26/2013 1:04 AM
5/28/2013 11:52 PM

Game seven tonight against Detroit means:
Hockey, Pizza & Mics: Can't TOP Chicago!

5/29/2013 6:20 PM
Hey randle, suck on this:

5/29/2013 11:37 PM
Nice HAWK comeback....Congrats to jimbo, chumlee and muddy.  Now you play a real PLAYOFF goalie, good luck!
5/30/2013 12:05 AM
Howard was tough, Quick is gonna be a ***** to beat.
5/30/2013 12:22 AM
Howard sucks.  The Red Wing fans should hope that his contract will be up pretty quickly.

5/30/2013 9:30 AM
5/30/2013 2:13 PM
Its Hilarious that Jimbo has 3 posts out of 5  ,,Bass fishing guy ,Muddy's house boy ,couldnt name 4 Blackhawks  if his 1974 dbl wide depended on it ...sure if you needed to dispose of a drug infested crack whore or  wanted to gut a gator ..Jimbo is your man ...but hockey? that is Muddy talking there ..hand up the puppet  jimbo;s  glory hole ...
6/1/2013 9:54 PM
Must suck to be Canadian - and have to watch the Cup be won by an American team for the 20th year in a row. That's right, 20 freaking years! I think there's what 7-8  Canadian, so its statistically in our favor, but 20 years? Wow
6/2/2013 3:50 PM
Back to the Hawks, they looked pretty damn good last night and after battling back against the Wings, we have confidence and momentum in our corner. I see no reason we can't win another Cup
6/2/2013 3:53 PM
Skonley the Idiot doesnt realize that Toews,Seabrook ,Keith ,Sharp all the Hawks best players are Canadian ..Dipsh!t ..and so are Morneau ,Votto ...if you are a fan of the lazy man's Sport ...yea it sucks to be Canadian ...your team would be sucking a$$ if it wasnt for your Canadian talent  Forrest 
6/2/2013 10:40 PM
10 times the population and you have to count on us Canadians to win your cups ..stop eating waffles you fat  f#cks  get out and get some exercise ..walk to the KFC to get your fried chicken you disgusting American sloths ...
6/2/2013 10:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.