Cough, Cough Topic

Posted by randle44 on 6/2/2013 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Skonley the Idiot doesnt realize that Toews,Seabrook ,Keith ,Sharp all the Hawks best players are Canadian ..Dipsh!t ..and so are Morneau ,Votto ...if you are a fan of the lazy man's Sport ...yea it sucks to be Canadian ...your team would be sucking a$$ if it wasnt for your Canadian talent  Forrest 
What you don't realize is the fact that Canadian team ownership/gms/coaches/scouts are too stupid to scout, draft, develop, and/or sign key FA's - regardless where the players are born. Its pitiful really, that the country that lives and breathes hockey has to watch American teams win the Cup year after year after year. Justin Morneau? Seriously? The dude's been good for a year and half, and mediocre at best the other 8-9 years.
6/3/2013 7:28 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/2/2013 10:47:00 PM (view original):
10 times the population and you have to count on us Canadians to win your cups ..stop eating waffles you fat  f#cks  get out and get some exercise ..walk to the KFC to get your fried chicken you disgusting American sloths ...
I normally would comeback with ask your wife/girlfriend how I get my exercise, but its quite obvious that you have neither - and chicks with dicks don't count.
6/3/2013 7:29 AM
Don't forget that Canada gave us Justin Beiber.....********.
6/3/2013 8:49 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/2/2013 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Skonley the Idiot doesnt realize that Toews,Seabrook ,Keith ,Sharp all the Hawks best players are Canadian ..Dipsh!t ..and so are Morneau ,Votto ...if you are a fan of the lazy man's Sport ...yea it sucks to be Canadian ...your team would be sucking a$$ if it wasnt for your Canadian talent  Forrest 
Hey dumbass, skonley is talking about YOU.  You're the Canadian who has to watch American cities continue to win the Cup - that's the point.

Lazy man's sport?  Hitting a 90+mph fastball is the hardest thing to do in sports.

6/3/2013 10:57 PM
we have a winner .Jimbo is a fan of the lazy man\s sport ..I wouldve thought  casting in a little boat for large mouth bass wouldve been your thing Jimbo ? or  shooting Gators on their  quarter size kill zone ?  or baiting Bears and blowing their unsuspecting heads off ?
6/4/2013 12:11 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/4/2013 12:11:00 AM (view original):
we have a winner .Jimbo is a fan of the lazy man\s sport ..I wouldve thought  casting in a little boat for large mouth bass wouldve been your thing Jimbo ? or  shooting Gators on their  quarter size kill zone ?  or baiting Bears and blowing their unsuspecting heads off ?
Randle is right.....Yankee doodle dicks love the lazy *** sports?  Lock and load...Bait and cast...Ready aim FIRE!!  Good job JIMBO!!!
6/4/2013 1:28 AM
Once again the Canadian Education system fails you two dopes. Last time I checked the NFL is by far the most popular sport in America. And football isn't exactly a lazy mans sport, unless of course you are talking about that bad imitation of the NFL, you know the one with inferior players who make no money. I think you hosers call it the CFL.
6/4/2013 7:34 AM
That's not America you're describing.  You're describing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana (except New Orleans), Most of Texas and West Virginia....and somewhat Georgia.

By the way, how's that Ice Fishing?  Also, isn't that curling **** pretty popular up there?  Also, i'm pretty sure that blowing the **** outta deer/bear/birds is widely big up there too.
6/4/2013 10:41 AM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 6/4/2013 10:41:00 AM (view original):
That's not America you're describing.  You're describing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana (except New Orleans), Most of Texas and West Virginia....and somewhat Georgia.

By the way, how's that Ice Fishing?  Also, isn't that curling **** pretty popular up there?  Also, i'm pretty sure that blowing the **** outta deer/bear/birds is widely big up there too.
PS........Curling!!!!

Is an Olympic Sport........With real GOLD MEDALS awarded?
Bass fishing???????.......NOT??

Baiting Bears????...........NOT??
Shooting GATORS??......NOT??

NASCAR??......................NOT??
Hot Dog eating contest??.....Stay Tuned?  American officials have nominated "Hot Dog Eating" as a "DEMO SPORT" for the 2016 SUMMER games.....A sure GOLD MEDAL SPORT for the USA....Musturd, Relish etc.....
6/5/2013 12:09 AM
Yup, that Curling isn't a lazy mans sport at all - idiot
6/5/2013 5:20 PM
Posted by skonley on 6/5/2013 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Have you tried Curling?  Guarantee your body hurts after one game? 
6/5/2013 11:46 PM
Posted by juskay on 6/5/2013 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 6/5/2013 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Have you tried Curling?  Guarantee your body hurts after one game? 
Have you tried professional baseball?

Bruins!
6/6/2013 12:28 AM
Exciting Game 5.....not surprising to see Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber have nothing to say about it, considering Kaner responded in clutch, not once, but twice. That said, I'm glad its us and Boston. I have some good friends in Boston and after the stupid **** that happened there recently, I won't be ****** at all if the Bruins win (won't be happy either, make no mistake). Hopefully its a good series.
6/9/2013 9:07 AM
Which one am I?  Nice comeback against Detroit.  For the record I have Kane in my hockey pool.  We draft 12 players for the playoffs?  I took three Hawks and 5 Bruins....Not bad  EH!!!.

I will win if Jagr and Seguin can get it going against the Hawks.  Boston will be the Hawks hardest test. 

Team toughness-Boston
Team speed-Chicago
Goaltending-Boston
Defence-slight edge to Boston
Offence-Slight edge to Chicago
Leadership-Toews nuff said
Experience-Tie

I predict a 7 game series, with Hawk fans new public enemy number one Brad Marchand scoring the game winner.

Should be a war either way.

Good luck!!!  (at least you have the Presidents Trophy)
6/9/2013 6:35 PM
PT CURSE PASSED OUT BY JUSKAY!!!!
6/9/2013 7:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.