Cough, Cough Topic

" My point is hockey fans are generally more educated and make more money than basketball fans"    and let me guess ? they do your gardening ,wash your toilets and mow your lawn as well Skumley? 
6/24/2013 5:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by juskay on 6/24/2013 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Curses.............President's trophy, voodoo, break a mirror, step on a crack, 13 candles......lol

Hawkfans the one thing you will never hear me say is "Go Bruins Go".........That ain't happening, so re-read my first line during the game tonight.
Atleast the Bruins are a classy organization and i can accept losing to them ,the fans mirror the team so i would cheer for any team against the Sh!thawks and their dirtbag fans ..who are the biggest scumbags on this site?  i rest my case ..not a fluke that they are all Chicago fans ..that city breeds losers
6/24/2013 9:36 PM
Congrats Hawk fans........Enjoy the cup.  You were the best team in the NHL this season from start to finish.  Hope we kick your ***** next year, but hats off to ya.
6/24/2013 11:09 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/24/2013 9:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by juskay on 6/24/2013 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Curses.............President's trophy, voodoo, break a mirror, step on a crack, 13 candles......lol

Hawkfans the one thing you will never hear me say is "Go Bruins Go".........That ain't happening, so re-read my first line during the game tonight.
Atleast the Bruins are a classy organization and i can accept losing to them ,the fans mirror the team so i would cheer for any team against the Sh!thawks and their dirtbag fans ..who are the biggest scumbags on this site?  i rest my case ..not a fluke that they are all Chicago fans ..that city breeds losers
Go **** yourself you classless piece of ****. As a fan of Vancouver, you're in no position to define a classy organization.
6/24/2013 11:11 PM
What a finish! Now that's how you close out a series.
6/24/2013 11:12 PM
Bickell and Bolland both played in the same minor hockey league in Ontario...Both players were drafted (by the Hawks) in the 2nd round of the 2004 entry draft....What are the chances?  As a Canuck's fan I envy the Hawks scouting, while the Canuck's continue to bungle the draft?  Both Hawks are good Canadian boys........
6/24/2013 11:19 PM
I love to razz/trash the Hawk fans (because the Hawk/Canuck rivalry is the best in hockey)......BUT when push comes to shove??  I am a hockey fan, and I am greatful that a hockey town like (CHICAGO) gets to enjoy the best trophy in sports (STANLEY CUP)...................Enjoy the parade!!!!
6/24/2013 11:25 PM
Now that I have said all the correct things........(which I meant)...........Hawk fans and Canuck fans can get back to hating each other.....So EF-U Chicago........Enjoy the summer.
6/24/2013 11:28 PM
Couldn't have asked for a better series. Glad its in the books, and Kaner winning the Conn Smythe is the icing on randletard's **** cake. Our work is done here now, we'll pick this up in the fall - if randletard doesn't get AIDS before then. Enjoy crying over your crap team, you dumb dicks.
6/25/2013 12:49 AM
Congrats Blackhawks.  No rioting.  They fell asleep in the first, but they finally woke up and finished the job.

6/25/2013 9:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.