Cough, Cough Topic

rattlehead is Muddy ...he is too chickensh!t to post as himself 
6/28/2013 3:02 AM
I see randle lost his **** again.  He doesn't know **** about hockey (a 4-1 series win is barely getting out of the 1st round?) so he sticks with what he does know - homophobic rants (guys who constantly think of other guys having sex are just trying to cover up the fact that they love the ****).

I think we all know Muddy has never been afraid to post here, he probably got tired of embarrassing your sorry ***.

6/28/2013 5:19 PM
Something randle and juskay are never going to see...a Stanley Cup celebration.  You guys are more than welcome to come to Chicago next year to help us celebrate back to back Cups.

6/28/2013 5:20 PM
Hey look, it's the Stanley Cup...in Chicago...again.

6/28/2013 5:21 PM
Here's another one for ya, the BEST Captain in the NHL, hoisting the Cup for the second time in 4 years.

6/28/2013 5:24 PM
Wait, is that the President's Cup in the foreground?  Hey canuckleheads; randle and juskay, didn't you guys win one of those and then choke in Game 7 and almost burn your city down?  Hahahahahahahahahahaha!  Losers.
6/28/2013 5:30 PM
figures Jimbo would be there , doesnt know any thing about hockey ,60 yr old beer bellied gator hunter who has a hankering for young boys trying to hit on Chicago's youth ,giving head in the alleys of Chicago ,shows up in Cubs uniform? ,never seen a hockey game in his life..sticks out like a sore thumb ..way to go Jimbo
6/28/2013 5:30 PM
atleast seeing a team fluke one out gives hope to the Columbus and Oilers of the NHL that if all moons align the crappers of the league can even win ..
6/28/2013 5:37 PM
Wow, an afternoon post from randle - isn't it a little early for you to be drinking?  slow down, it's gonna be a long night of fantasizing about gay sex for you, pace yourself.
6/28/2013 5:37 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/28/2013 5:37:00 PM (view original):
atleast seeing a team fluke one out gives hope to the Columbus and Oilers of the NHL that if all moons align the crappers of the league can even win ..
Flukes don't win twice in 4 years.  It has to be killing you that the Cup hasn't been won by a Canadien team in 20 years and Chicago has won it twice while your beloved Canucks choked it away.  Go ahead and convince yourself it's a fluke...the reality is the Cup is here and the Canucks are never going to win it in your lifetime.
6/28/2013 5:42 PM
I dont have to work 16 hours a day sweeping gator guts off the floor , or gutting wild Boars ..I think i may need a beer ,having to listen to Jimbo fanasize about being Kane;s next drunken conquest ..has he fitted you for a rubber ball yet? i guess you just got back from having your a$$ hair shaved ? kaner likes a nice clean honey hole , atleast that is what rattlehead(Muddy)  says
6/28/2013 5:44 PM
I'm going to give you a chance to show off your alleged hockey intelligence.  Why don't you give us a nice detailed explanation of why the Blackhawks win was a fluke.  Remember they won the President's Cup, set the record for most points to start a season to go along with knocking off a very talented Bruins squad that won the Cup two years ago.

Enlighten us and try to keep your fantasies of Kane out of your explanation.

6/28/2013 5:52 PM
Jimbo , you really dont need to sitemail me like Muddy ..eerr i mean Rattlehead..im pretty sure the whole forum knows your sexual preference..Im not into F@gs , and no i dont wanna join you and Skumley in a tribute band to the Village people all wearing Hawk jerseys ,and no i dont think it would be fun ..and i dont really care if you and Skumley got matching tongue studs ..good for you ****'s 
6/28/2013 5:56 PM
You keep telling us you don't like guys but you really spend a lot of time talking about gay sex - I think you protest too much.

It has to be pretty embarrassing to send a sitemail when the RedWings were up 3-1 to brag about the Hawks losing, then have it blow up in your face; then you went ahead and did it when the Bruins went up 2-1.  That must have really driven home the point of how big a loser you are.

6/28/2013 6:00 PM
I dont want to talk about the Hawks , they lucked one out ,enuff said , I only talk about things that interest me ..do you talk about being straight and the feel of a womens breast and how tight they are ? ..no ..no you dont .. you like talking about the "Nut cracker " or "Riverdance"  or the cute male barista at starbucks ..Ill talk Canucks or Packers or UFC  not the Hawks ..
6/28/2013 6:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.