Jarome Iginla Topic

No way juskay or randle get the point of that; so be prepared for them to fire a few of their gay fantasies at you.
6/18/2013 11:18 PM
I cant even see that? what is that another Riot in Chicago?  and other than a pitcher or catcher how are the other guys on the field exerting any physical  activity? standing around staring at the big titted skanks in the crowd?  atleast they move in curling , not that i like curling but maybe a fat a$$ swamper like Jimbo could even drop a few tons if he took up curling 
6/18/2013 11:31 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/18/2013 11:31:00 PM (view original):
I cant even see that? what is that another Riot in Chicago?  and other than a pitcher or catcher how are the other guys on the field exerting any physical  activity? standing around staring at the big titted skanks in the crowd?  atleast they move in curling , not that i like curling but maybe a fat a$$ swamper like Jimbo could even drop a few tons if he took up curling 
Yeah....they just sit and down nothing for 9 innings.  Moron.
6/19/2013 11:20 AM
now your seeing it Nomar.. at the snap of the ball every football player is in movement ,same as every player on the ice or on the basketball court ..baseball you may just stand around for  each inning ,how do you even argue that?
6/19/2013 8:17 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 6/18/2013 11:18:00 PM (view original):
No way juskay or randle get the point of that; so be prepared for them to fire a few of their gay fantasies at you.
?????............Curling is more physical than baseball...I will personally show you how to curl and sweep, if any of you are up to the challenge??   Guarantee after one night of curling you will feel the pain.  Only person in baseball that exerts any energy is the pitcher. 
6/21/2013 1:44 AM
Skumley feels the pain ...oh he feels the pain ..but it is hush hush between Gaymar and Skumley ..Jimbo running the handcam for "underground Hawk" is also sworn to secrecy
6/21/2013 9:07 PM
You can't make this s--t up.

Jarome Iginla (RW)   Boston Bruins

Iginla agreed to a one-year, $6 million contract with the Bruins on Friday, Ryan Rishaug of TSN.ca reports.

Recommendation

7/5/2013

Back in March, Iginla appeared headed to Boston from Calgary in a trade, but the Penguins swooped in and landed the 36-year-old winger at the last minute. Igninla caught some heat for how it went down, but apparently there's no hard feeling between the two sides, as Boston has decided to go all-in with Iginla on a one-year deal.

7/6/2013 12:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123
Jarome Iginla Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.