Age Range
Under 18
Favorite College
Boise State
11/14/2012 7:09 PM
Posted by mchalesarmy on 11/14/2012 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moranis on 11/14/2012 8:18:00 AM (view original):
where did all the SEC people go?
Who are these SEC people you are referring to?

Besides the three you mentioned:

gregsimon hasn't posted a top 10 since OCT 7th
Anton hasn't either
Knee posted once on P1
Triple H hasn't since Oct 21st
and Crave posted last week but not this week.

So among the people who have actually posted in the last month that leaves Triple H and Crave

I think you'd have a hard time calling Triple H an "SEC person", and Crave is a B1G fan.

I guess the answer you are looking for is:

They are all ashamed since the Bama loss, and therefore do not wish to participate since they can't put an SEC team at #1

Better now...

I'm an SEC fan... but unlike most SEC fans, I'm reasonable.  It had to come to end sometime.  This year, it didn't fall quite right for a team to make it to the NC game.

I think Oregon is probably the best team in the country.  Texas A&M showed the weakness in Bama's defense with that type of offense and Oregon does it even better.  Then, again, putting my homer hat back on... Bama had a tougher time getting back to the NC game last year than they would this year.  Bama needed 3 teams to lose last year and win out... this year, they only need 2 teams to lose, and win out.

People around here just became very, very big Texas and USC fans.  And we hate it.
11/14/2012 9:42 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 11/14/2012 6:53:00 PM (view original):
The real question is where have all the Boise St fans gone from the past few seasons?
Big Boise State fan right here & still here to support them through the rebuilding period.

That's what this is, they're not done. They WILL be back at it in the very near future. Considering the talent that they lost & now being slammed with multiple defensive injuries, they're doing alright this year. But, no.. No tears for these Broncos. No excuses. They lost a game that was very winnable to a less than what people thought Michigan State team to start the year. Now, they went & lost to San Diego State.. That shouldn't happen to a program that wants to be a top tier team year-in & year-out.

Looking at the Boise State offense this year... where do you start? They've been lifeless. But, I don't expect years like this one to become the norm for Boise State down the road. I think a lot of people are hoping that's the case, but it's just not happening. What those people won't tell you is how Texas went out & snatched their offensive coordinator & then Florida came in & got the next one. These top level schools respect Boise State & they want a piece of what Boise does. Is Boise State a school with the best talent? Ofcourse not. What Boise State does is take 3 star recruits & get a 5 star gameplan & attitude for them on gameday.

2013 is gonna be a fun year in the Big East for Boise State. GO BRONCOS!

11/14/2012 10:55 PM

I have been in Tokyo for 8 days, not exactly been on the computer too much

As for the SEC I still think Alabama and Georgia are right in the thick of it

TXAM played a perfect game and Alabama played very poor football

Notre Dame very likely loses at USC.  KState and Oregon are suppose to win their remaining games but don't be suprised if one of those teams loses.  Lots of football still left to be played.

Think about this, Ohio State could potentially be the only team without a loss after everything is all said and done

11/15/2012 12:51 AM
Never been to Tokyo, here it is pretty damn sweet though.  Have fun on your trip.
11/15/2012 8:22 AM
HURRICANE SANDY ****** ME UP

AND NOTRE DAME GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT TURNED ME OFF

I'LL POST A NEW ONE BY SAT.
11/15/2012 8:45 AM
11/15/2012 8:49 AM
As I was saying, the SEC is not out of it. If Notre Dame loses to USC we are looking at another SEC versus SEC BCS title game.
11/17/2012 11:43 PM
Posted by cravedogg on 11/15/2012 12:51:00 AM (view original):

I have been in Tokyo for 8 days, not exactly been on the computer too much

As for the SEC I still think Alabama and Georgia are right in the thick of it

TXAM played a perfect game and Alabama played very poor football

Notre Dame very likely loses at USC.  KState and Oregon are suppose to win their remaining games but don't be suprised if one of those teams loses.  Lots of football still left to be played.

Think about this, Ohio State could potentially be the only team without a loss after everything is all said and done

Damn I am a smart
11/17/2012 11:44 PM
1.  Notre Dame  (only undefeated team in the country... has to be #1, right?)
2.  Alabama  (best team in the country... if they can beat Auburn and Georgia)
3.  Georgia  (As hot a team as any in the country)
4.  Oregon  (Best team in the west... well, except for Stanford)
5.  LSU 
6.  Florida
7.  Florida State
8.  Texas A&M
9.  Clemson
10.  Kansas State

11/17/2012 11:48 PM
How can you have LSU ahead of FLA? FLA beat them h2h, and LSU has more losses...
11/18/2012 12:07 AM
1. Notre Dame
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. Florida
5. LSU
6. TXAM
7. Florida
8. Ohio State -- just what if Ohio State would of taken their bowl ban last season... we will never know
9. Florida State
10. Stanford

Kansas State and Oregon both drop out of the top 10.  Give me SEC over KSST and Oregon all day long
11/18/2012 1:06 AM
1. Notre Dame
2. Alabama
3. Florida
4. Ohio State
5. Georgia
6. Oregon
7. Kansas State
8. Louisiana State
9. Florida State
10. Texas A&M
11/18/2012 1:51 AM
1,  Alabama
2, Georgia
3.  Florida
4. LSU
5. South Carolina
6. Texas AM
7. Oregon
8. Kansas State
9. FSU
10. Clemson
11/18/2012 8:20 AM
1- OHIO ST
2- ALABAMA
3- GEORGIA
4- OREGON
5- FLORIDA
6- LSU
7- TEXAS A+M
8- FLORIDA ST.
9- SOUTH CAROLINA
10-TIE- NOTRE DAME/CLEMSON
11/18/2012 8:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...16 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.