see Mike again with the tweet from 3 years ago.  I mean people don't grow up in 3 years.  They always stay the same.
1/16/2015 1:36 PM
They can grow up.    Do you think he's going to spend countless hours in the film room when no one is watching?    Run that extra sprint after everyone has gone home?   Any chance Meyer's statement of "He was immature, selfish and lazy 6 months ago" just can't possibly apply again?
1/16/2015 1:45 PM
Posted by moranis on 1/16/2015 1:36:00 PM (view original):
see Mike again with the tweet from 3 years ago.  I mean people don't grow up in 3 years.  They always stay the same.
To be fair, Mike still displays the maturity of a 15-year-old, so he probably can't imagine anything else.
1/16/2015 1:45 PM
Told Sports Illustrated he is moving to H-Back/WR and punt returner.  Apparently has been catching balls at night from Barrett for awhile to get used to it.

OSU down to a 2 man race for starting QB between Jones and Barrett.  I think Barrett probably edges him out, but I'd personally go with Jones, who will then leave and Barrett can start next year.

7/24/2015 8:50 AM
I'm assuming Ohio St has been recruiting and signing high caliber WRs, so how is a guy that doesn't play WR going to just jump in and be better than others, even if he describes himself as the best athlete in college football?

This seems like a circumstance where Braxton Miller will be the 5th best WR on the team, but get major reps because of the "sacrifice" he made in changing positions, when he didn't have a shot of getting to be QB based on how torn up his arm still is.
7/24/2015 1:42 PM
You think Meyer would potentially cost himself a game because Miller made the "sacrifice" of changing positions?

I'd rethink that. 
7/24/2015 1:56 PM
Yeah, Meyer already chimed in with the "not so fast" regarding how he's going to be used.

This is just Miller saying what he's decided he wants to do at this point.
7/24/2015 2:34 PM
I still think Miller's the best QB they have
7/28/2015 9:34 PM
Miller has like 4.3 40 speed. I read somewhere he is the fastest guy on the team. If he has decent hands, given his speed and size, he will get plenty of reps.
7/29/2015 10:30 AM
Willie Gault
7/29/2015 10:44 AM
looks like the position switch will do him good.  some nice catches and still has that incredible speed and elusiveness.
9/7/2015 10:44 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14156636/how-ohio-state-braxton-miller-made-move-quarterback-wide-receiver

Interesting article on his move to WR and why he didn't transfer to play QB somewhere else.
11/18/2015 12:43 PM
Good to see he wasn't one of the rats jumping off the sinking ship. 
11/22/2015 2:03 PM
Elliot and Jones were going to go pro after this year no matter what.  Heck Jones almost went pro after last year.
11/22/2015 3:28 PM
Even you know it's a terrible time to make your intentions clear.    Big rivalry game next week.    It was just both of them being petulant children. 
11/22/2015 3:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.