Closed due to lack of Interest... Topic

What is the most influential movie you have ever seen?  Do you have a Movie that is your Anthem, that says everything you Believe in?  Let us know what your Favorite Movie of all time is & why it is special to you!  $100 Cap, Above Avg AAA (Chose your OWN), NO CLONES, YES to DH, WW, trades, etc., use any ballpark you want ~Name your team (& your AAA) using your Movie theme!  Charlie Chaplin's famous quote - "Talkies will RUIN the Movie industry" - HOGWASH!

League # MLB105380

Please name your team, with the Movie Title somewhere in the team name, thanks!  Sorry, this is not a Movie Quotes league, but that is a good theme for another league, another time?
5/20/2013 7:11 PM (edited)
My favorite movie of all time is Ben-Hur  --- always loved the biblical implications and loved how Judah Ben-Hur's revenge comes true and his former friend Masala who betrayed him dies in the chariot race by being run over by the chariot driven by Judah Ben-Hur. By the way I am in !!!!
5/13/2013 12:04 PM
I am entering "Forget it Jake, It's Chinatown."  I suggest giving the league some time to see if interest generates.  Theme leagues seem to be taking awhile to fill these days.
5/13/2013 7:13 PM
Posted by celticus on 5/13/2013 7:13:00 PM (view original):
I am entering "Forget it Jake, It's Chinatown."  I suggest giving the league some time to see if interest generates.  Theme leagues seem to be taking awhile to fill these days.
Cool, thanks for joining & having the faith in this theme!
5/14/2013 10:20 AM
Bump
5/15/2013 5:00 PM
bump....
5/16/2013 2:45 PM
In. 
5/19/2013 4:52 PM
I'm Winston Wolfe.  I solve problems.  In.
5/19/2013 5:40 PM
We have had 5-6 teams check IN then, check OUT?  Please remember that it DOES take a while for leagues to fill these days, so please have some patience!  Any league is not going to fill up in just a few days?
5/29/2013 1:32 PM
Is there any more intrest?  This could be a FUN league!
6/8/2013 11:18 AM
If there is no more interest in this league by Monday, it will be cancelled?
6/22/2013 3:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Closed due to lack of Interest... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.