League Dead !!!!!! Topic

Gentlemen -- I was at work till 2am and there was one thing I forgot to change --- you may twist you "Villain" teammates but not your "Hero"  teammates.
1/3/2014 4:47 AM
To clarify:
The players that were teammates with my Villains during any year can be twisted.
The players that were teammates with my Hero have to have played with my Hero during that season.

If that's the case, I may need to change my Hero pick. I built my team around having to use teammates from both Heroes and Villains.

1/3/2014 10:03 AM
As I understand it:

With Heroes, you can use any teammate your Hero had during any season of his career, but for the teammates, you can only use seasons when they played with the Hero.

With Villians, you can use any teammate the Villians had during their careers, AND you can then twist the Villians' teammates.
1/3/2014 10:49 AM
Posted by 2chair on 1/3/2014 10:49:00 AM (view original):
As I understand it:

With Heroes, you can use any teammate your Hero had during any season of his career, but for the teammates, you can only use seasons when they played with the Hero.

With Villians, you can use any teammate the Villians had during their careers, AND you can then twist the Villians' teammates.
2chair --- you are absolutely correct !!!!
1/3/2014 11:12 AM
Cool.

Given that, I need to change my hero. My new hero is: 2000 Todd Helton
1/3/2014 11:20 AM
Posted by CSRB1980 on 1/3/2014 11:38:00 AM (view original):
We will be using player seasons from 1905 to the present only. Each Owner will get a 100 mil cap to spend -- now hear comes the catch. Each Owner will declare his interest. The Next Owner in will then select (one position player) and (one pitcher) with a salary between 2.5 and 5 million total (combined) for the previous owner entered/declared and a stadium for you to use. These player selections will be the "Villains" and are to be dreadful selections. Next, the owner who now has his "Villain" selections will select for himself a "Hero" -- who must be your highest salaried player on your team. Stadiums are exclusive and can only be used once. All "Villain" and "Hero" selections must be player and year. Now that you have all your selections and stadium, you will select at least 7 teammates from each of your two "Villains" and your "Hero". Must use a year they were actually teammates of your "Hero" --- You may twist your "Villains" teammates. No duplicate selections of "Villains" or "Heroes" --- however another owner may use that player if he was a teammate of his "Villain" or "Hero". NO WW, DH, AAA or Clones. Trades , however will be made available to you. Any questions please ask !!!!!! 24th man will get his selections from (Commish -- me).
Don't forget your "Hero" has to be your highest salaried player on your team.
1/3/2014 11:39 AM
Scratch everything then. I'll have to rebuild my team based on Choo Choo.

CSRB - Along with LaMaster, your new villain is 1906 Snake Deal. Total salary: $4,977,742
1/3/2014 11:55 AM
as per sitemail with reddtrain : I will post this that say with your Helton and my Seaver that --- the Hero and Villains the year that we are using is just for money standpoints -- as for Villains you can twist any teammate that ever played with Villain and for say Hero (ie: 1977 Tom Seaver and 2000 Todd Helton ) you could use a teammate say from Seaver's 1969 Season and say Todd's 2004 season --- you are aware of this ???? As well you wanted 37 LeMaster.
1/3/2014 12:53 PM
wow... I am totally lost. CS, please send me a sitemail when I have to do something. Thanks!
1/3/2014 1:14 PM
bootone, it's time for you to pick my two villians.

Now that we have the rules sorted out, we should be able to fill the league. It's an interesting idea for a league.
1/3/2014 1:59 PM
I will sitemail you tonight/ early tomorrow morning Bootone
1/3/2014 2:16 PM
I'm in. Who am I picking for?
1/3/2014 2:22 PM
Last hero change: 1999 Randy Johnson
1/3/2014 3:07 PM
I'm in too, have my picks ready....
1/3/2014 4:45 PM
villains-2013 Andrew Albers MIN $1,168,624 P
1995 Angelo Encarnacion PIT $1,536,363 C
MILLER PARK
hero- 2005 Roger Clemens
1/3/2014 5:16 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
League Dead !!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.