Rule V Leg #45 Draft Thread Topic

Ok, got it
8/4/2014 3:16 PM
I just double-checked, and I did get the Cubs' keeper from Robin4.  Just missed it when I was tallying them up yesterday. 
8/4/2014 4:09 PM
Still nothing from pini.  Doc, you may fire when ready.
8/4/2014 5:31 PM
Seattle Mariners select

Scott Rolen PHI
8/4/2014 5:58 PM
Cool.  When you've had a chance to look over things, go ahead and send me the Mariners' final keeper as well.
8/4/2014 6:01 PM
I still owe a keeper? I've sent one
8/4/2014 6:08 PM
Perhaps I had it ready, didn't hit SEND...its sent now
8/4/2014 6:10 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/4/2014 6:08:00 PM (view original):
I still owe a keeper? I've sent one
It showed up just after I posted.  We're all set.  I'll post them in a few.
8/4/2014 6:11 PM
Ok...hey shaybee, has Lady Karma shown up since you made that first round pick? If it were me, i'd call my insurance agent, make sure my policies were still in force. I'd get a shovel ready, she's sure to show up and take a big dump on your front porch any day now...
8/4/2014 6:17 PM
hey all, I want to apologize for the non communication!!  I truly am sorry, I was told by my parents that I would be able to get online up at the Lake House, but obviously that didn't happen - None of the 6 adults up there had any type of internet access, but either way - I should have sent that proxy & keeper - Doc, Sin, if you want to keep the Mariners with you, Doc, I am totally ok with that seeing as how I held up the league.  If it comes back to me, cool - I will be around & have all the wi-fi access in the world, now that we are home - we also ended up staying another day, & just got back. 
8/4/2014 6:17 PM
It's your call, pini....I'm good either way.
8/4/2014 6:19 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 8/4/2014 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Ok...hey shaybee, has Lady Karma shown up since you made that first round pick? If it were me, i'd call my insurance agent, make sure my policies were still in force. I'd get a shovel ready, she's sure to show up and take a big dump on your front porch any day now...
Hehe, only in the form of losing Blyleven in the first round, which quite frankly (and more than a bit sadly) may be enough to doom me...
8/4/2014 6:19 PM
Haha, imagine that....pini was late.....the more things change, the more they stay the same...
8/4/2014 6:21 PM
I was leaning more towards the dog eating the phone or ethernet cable...
8/4/2014 6:22 PM
Doc, you let me know, you put in the extra work to hang around & then draft for me & send the keeper - if you want to take over, I am totally cool with it, if you are good if I resume GM duties, I am cool with that as well - I had been GREAT about not being late, but damn it, like you said, the more things change......HAHA
8/4/2014 6:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...16 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #45 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.