Posted by yzermans4 on 9/8/2013 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Oates  C
Robitaille   LW
Bossy   RW

Orr  D
Robinson D

Sawchuk D

What do we do about Scrubs Rumor?

I sitemailed you about the scrubs (additional clones of your 6 guys)..and you cannot use Orr... One of the 3 "banned" players...
9/8/2013 10:29 AM
Lol,make that Chara in place of Orr Rumor. Ok! Im in!
9/8/2013 10:50 AM
OK GOT A STUPID QUESTION, IF YOU CLONE A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, ARE YOU JUST CLONING THE PLAYER NAME OR ARE YOU CLONING THE SAME YEAR ALSO 4 TIMES?
9/8/2013 5:04 PM
C- Steve Yzerman
LW- Luc Robitaille
RW- Guy Lafleur
D- Larry Robinson
D- Scott Niedermayer
G- Martin Brodeur
9/8/2013 8:30 PM
Posted by whalerghost on 9/8/2013 5:04:00 PM (view original):
OK GOT A STUPID QUESTION, IF YOU CLONE A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, ARE YOU JUST CLONING THE PLAYER NAME OR ARE YOU CLONING THE SAME YEAR ALSO 4 TIMES?
A clone is the exact same player but the sim will not allow you to use the same player/same year so you must use different years for the same player
9/9/2013 12:10 AM
Whe you said "Final Twist: No team in the league can share more than 4 players with any other one team."  I thought that means that only 4 teams can use one player.  For instance, only 4 teams can have Trottier as their center clone.  Is that not correct?  We have 7 Robinsons selected and 6 Bossys so far. 
9/9/2013 9:30 AM
Posted by bb_icetime on 9/9/2013 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Whe you said "Final Twist: No team in the league can share more than 4 players with any other one team."  I thought that means that only 4 teams can use one player.  For instance, only 4 teams can have Trottier as their center clone.  Is that not correct?  We have 7 Robinsons selected and 6 Bossys so far. 
No, what I meant is that no team can share more than 4 players with any other team....so for example, every single team can share 4 players, but the remaining 2 must be unique
9/9/2013 10:09 AM
So then to use your team as an example, you have Esposito, Goulet, Lafleur, Robinson, Lidstrom and Roy.  The only unique player you have is Roy, so does that mean you will have to replace one of your other players as all 5 are shared with other teams?
9/9/2013 11:26 AM
C - Marcel Dionne
LW - John Leclair
RW - Mike Bossy
D - Denis Potvin
D - Ray Bourque
G - Bernie Parent
9/9/2013 12:57 PM
Posted by bb_icetime on 9/9/2013 11:26:00 AM (view original):
So then to use your team as an example, you have Esposito, Goulet, Lafleur, Robinson, Lidstrom and Roy.  The only unique player you have is Roy, so does that mean you will have to replace one of your other players as all 5 are shared with other teams?
unique from one team to another, not to the whole league....So using my team, you could build your team of Espo, Goulet, Lafleur, Roy, but would need 2 different D then I have.... Another team could use the exact same four players, but they would need to have 2 D that are different than mine and different than yours...
9/9/2013 1:47 PM
Ah, OK, not I get it.
9/9/2013 2:45 PM
Can we use our scrubs as we choose?  For example...I could technically draft 6 Ray Bourques and 3 Hal Gill's and just play all 6 Ray Bourques....or draft 7 Mike Bossy's (4 RW and 3 scrubs) and almost eliminate the use of my LW'ers
9/9/2013 3:50 PM
Posted by alanasdad on 9/9/2013 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Can we use our scrubs as we choose?  For example...I could technically draft 6 Ray Bourques and 3 Hal Gill's and just play all 6 Ray Bourques....or draft 7 Mike Bossy's (4 RW and 3 scrubs) and almost eliminate the use of my LW'ers
Scrubs can be used as you see fit...
9/9/2013 10:16 PM
Ok, now that I fully understand the rules, I will change my team to what I originally wanted.

Yzerman
Goulet
Bossy
Lidstrom
Robinson
Lundquist
9/10/2013 8:16 AM
Alright, I'm up for this:

C Mike Modano
LW John Leclair
RW Brett Hull
D Brian Leetch
D Chris Chelios
G Tim Thomas

9/10/2013 9:35 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Clone Wars 1: Pick 6 (full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.