Posted by The Taint on 6/12/2014 7:07:00 PM (view original):
You remind me of this Juggalo Steve dude I once knew.
HA!
6/12/2014 8:10 PM
Posted by kbaseball09 on 6/12/2014 6:23:00 PM (view original):
the same thing with you josh i got into it with you before about something very quick to apologize.  Everyone here has a real big mouth online or whatever the case maybe when it comes to backing things up you guys back down pure and simple.  Baseball nerds much like the nerds in regular life spineless.  
Well, you got me good. Quite an insult for someone paying to play pretend baseball to call someone else doing the same thing a baseball nerd. If you think real, real hard, you might be able to find one or two more baseball nerds here. Just be careful not to hurt yourself. I'll go let my wounds heal. I should be recovered enough to resume playing games in a few months.
6/13/2014 12:01 AM
kbaseball09, have you received any support up to this time, in regards to your original complaint? When I say support, I am refering to your fellow WIS participants. I didn't see any up to this point. Instead I've noticed quite the opposite. You are pointing your finger at SJH, crying about what he did. Hoping for what, his home address?  You sit there and type all of this stupidity in the league forum, from something that apparently happened some time back.  He said his peace and you should have done the same. Done deal, over and finished. Yet it still rages on, with only you to blame.  So, let me ask you this, Is it turning out the way  you intended it to be when you started all of this B.S.? 
6/13/2014 4:06 PM
Posted by kbaseball09 on 6/13/2014 7:21:00 PM (view original):
I've already cursed you out what would i care damn you are dumb as toast
Anyone have any idea to what this is responding?  I just don't get it at all...  Kinda hilarious to be calling people dumb in an otherwise unintelligible sentence (if it is a sentence) in some unintelligible hypothetical context.  I mean, I assume there is supposed to be context...  There's a what would I care, which would generally imply there's something he's supposed to not care about...  I think?
6/13/2014 8:52 PM
Now this is interesting, does he think if he removes all of his posts that it will be like it never happened?
6/13/2014 10:45 PM
deleted.  I guess scuebelek has rules about playing live before you can post.  I'll be curiious where and when it's ok to post?
6/15/2014 2:35 PM (edited)
Posted by berrygood2me on 6/14/2014 1:58:00 PM (view original):
KBaseball who?   I think I heard someone refer to him somewhere.  Not sure.  Didn't he play SS for Idaho in 1992?
another alias? why would this joker post here?
6/14/2014 8:19 PM
has no live games and only 4 WIS teams.
6/14/2014 8:21 PM
what the hell are you guys talking about 
6/14/2014 9:07 PM
live play is as dead as a doornail it is just a few playing not much more of an exciting thing to do anymore live play is on life support
6/14/2014 10:30 PM
Posted by kbaseball09 on 6/14/2014 10:30:00 PM (view original):
live play is as dead as a doornail it is just a few playing not much more of an exciting thing to do anymore live play is on life support
When I came upon Live in 2007 one of the first things I read was a post about Live being dead. It's been said every few months since. Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out, and we promise to try very hard not to miss you too much.
6/14/2014 11:40 PM
blah blah
6/15/2014 2:16 AM
He's not wrong.  LIVE has been on life support pretty much all of the time since 2007...
6/15/2014 3:36 AM
There has been the occasional new player, but I fear that this is Fox's equivalent of the WNBA. In other words, well-intended but definitely not profitable, and can end at any moment without notice.
6/15/2014 9:54 AM
How could it not be profitable? Their only expense is server capacity and maybe a few minutes of someone's time on an average day. Unlike the pre-Fox days, there's not even an expense to MLB to use real players; no doubt Fox includes that right in its TV deals. They don't do any updates, and if they average 1 ticket a day from Live to deal with, I'd be surprised. If it weren't profitable, it would not still be available.
6/16/2014 12:43 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.