Improvements ahead(?) Topic

6/26/2015 9:40 AM arvidjosef
Hello- I have been a customer since 2004, an avid participater since 2006. I was concerned about the state of the "LIVE" product WiS runs. The number of owners seems to be dwindling due directly or indirectly to WiS' committment to the product. I am asking what your intention for this product is in general.
6/26/2015 5:36 PM Customer Support
Money-dumping syncope,

We have grand plans for a mobile-friendly LIVE re-write in the latest technologies. It's on our road map, but no specific date has been set. We are very excited about what it can be, but it's behind a few other projects in the pipeline. It's long overdue.

Hope you can remain patient. It'll be worth the wait when it arrives.

Thanks
Votes: 28
(Last vote received: 8/16/2015 8:37 PM)
6/30/2015 7:25 PM (edited)
I have kind remembrances of habsfan ... He used to have this $100M franchise league that was a WIS steady for many seasons ... Wonder if somebody will revive it? ... May be just use players from 62 on and allow combination of any of two of the four expansion teams ... 
6/30/2015 10:31 PM
Habfan's $100M franchise was a 40-year league. If/when Live comes back up, I'd happily run it again. One of my favorites, which has nothing to do with it producing my first TOC winner.
6/30/2015 11:47 PM
Josh: You run it, I'll join it! ... (-:
7/1/2015 2:45 AM
The moment they make an iPhone/iPad friendly app or client to play LIVE games on then I'll be back. Otherwise, I will remain retired from LIVE leagues.
7/1/2015 10:47 AM
Mobile friendly live version?
I'll believe that when I see it.
Players change genders around here in less time than it takes these people to get the game back on after a crash.
7/1/2015 11:49 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHA, Coyote! Day 6 full-time for me, and I feel fine!
7/1/2015 1:10 PM
Way to go, DJT. You've got a lot of people in your corner.
7/1/2015 1:56 PM
Posted by coyote522 on 7/1/2015 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Way to go, DJT. You've got a lot of people in your corner.
7/1/2015 3:27 PM
More than we can say for the real Trump. But that's another story. It's too bad, because I admire how he took Jenna Talackova's side 3 years ago. That said, Happy Canada Day to her and to all the other Canucks!
7/1/2015 5:26 PM
Just thought I'd bump with my response from customer service when I asked about an update, especially since their recent increase in concern about password security. I thought it sounded familiar....

We have grand plans for a mobile-friendly LIVE re-write in the latest technologies. It's on our road map, but no specific date has been set. We are very excited about what it can be, but it's behind a few other projects in the pipeline. It's long overdue.

7/9/2015 6:51 PM
Posted by billyho1515 on 7/9/2015 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Just thought I'd bump with my response from customer service when I asked about an update, especially since their recent increase in concern about password security. I thought it sounded familiar....

"Grand plans for a mobile friendly Live re-write"  I hope java isn't going to be part of the latest technologies. 
"Its on our road map"  thats the exact same thing i said to my wife, when I wanted her to believe that I would quit drinking someday. 
"but no specific day has been set."   Same here, I won't give any specific date either. That way she can't call me a liar.......
"We are very excited"  Definitely sounds like they are just blowing a bunch of smoke up our *****!!
7/16/2015 2:07 AM
Posted by XYGZ on 7/16/2015 2:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by billyho1515 on 7/9/2015 6:51:00 PM (view original):

"Grand plans for a mobile friendly Live re-write"  I hope java isn't going to be part of the latest technologies. 
"Its on our road map"  thats the exact same thing i said to my wife, when I wanted her to believe that I would quit drinking someday. 
"but no specific day has been set."   Same here, I won't give any specific date either. That way she can't call me a liar.......
"We are very excited"  Definitely sounds like they are just blowing a bunch of smoke up our *****!!
Just one of may reasons that I am getting ready to quit this site after 13 1/2 years.
7/16/2015 4:08 AM
Awww...nice to see no one voted for me ;)
8/6/2015 1:38 PM
Posted by habsfan1 on 8/6/2015 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Awww...nice to see no one voted for me ;)
Habs, there is something you should know about me... 
8/6/2015 1:50 PM
12 Next ▸
Improvements ahead(?) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.