Running Live Topic

Sorry to clutter the forum.

Just came back to the site (beware haha) and I can't get the damn live client to run. I've tried all of the steps in the un-updated instructions pinned at the top of this forum, and nothing seems to be working. Anyone have any advice in terms of what browsers work and don't, etc? I already paid for a few teams so giving up isn't an option yet. Good to be back. Thanks!
7/6/2015 8:52 PM
I'm having the same issue.  I keep getting the error message unable to connect and try back in a few minutes.  I'm trying to find an older version of Java.  8u45 doesn't seem to work
7/6/2015 8:53 PM
that worked.  wow.  I uninstalled java 8u45, installed java 7u79, changed the security to medium, and voila! it worked
7/6/2015 9:08 PM
What browser do you run?
7/6/2015 9:19 PM
It will run in any major browser.  You have to have Java 7 active.  That's almost always the catch - it will run in IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. with no problem if you have the right Java.  I usually run Waterfox, actually, which is fine as well...
7/6/2015 9:31 PM
I'm currently running chrome
7/6/2015 10:05 PM
Running Live Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.