LOL at Mitt. Topic

Mitt Romney, a 65-year-old man with two advanced degrees, has no idea why they don't let you open airplane windows mid-flight, according to his own remarks at a fund-raiser in Beverly Hills on Saturday:

Romney’s wife, Ann, was in attendance, and the candidate spoke of the concern he had for her when her plane had to make an emergency landing Friday en route to Santa Monica because of an electrical  malfunction.

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem."

Mitt is starting to make Palin look smart.
nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/09/romney-wonders-why-airplane-windows-dont-open.html

9/24/2012 5:44 PM
And Obama makes Mitt look like Stephen Hawking.
9/24/2012 6:37 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/24/2012 6:37:00 PM (view original):
What a ******* fool you are swamp!
9/24/2012 8:22 PM
I agree.

9/24/2012 9:31 PM
It's always good to have an example to help make your point, or else you come off as pathetic, petty and jealous.
9/24/2012 11:04 PM
The only way we could have a dumber president is if Obama got impeached and booted out of office.
9/24/2012 11:09 PM
jim, you're either a (1) dumbass or (2) a dishonest piece of ****.  Maybe both.

Romney was talking about the ability to open plane windows when you're on the ground for emergency purposes. 

This is the perfect example of what Dems are doing.  Distract.  Don't pay attention to Obama calling the deaths of a US Ambassador and two former SEALS just "bumps in the road".  The MidEast is burning, because of a failed Obama foreign policy, but nothing to see here.  $7trillion down the pisser on a failed economic policy, but nothing to see here.  But claim Romney doesn't know how a plane works.  Sure.  That'll work.

9/25/2012 2:57 PM
Romney was talking about the ability to open plane windows when you're on the ground for emergency purposes. 

He's still a dumbass for suggesting that even if he meant on the ground; even the slightest crack is going to drop cabin pressure and put the flight in jeopardy, so why would you have the opportunity for someone not closing the window tight? 

Romney is a dishonest piece of **** and anyone who votes for him is a dumbass.
9/25/2012 4:14 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 9/25/2012 4:14:00 PM (view original):

He's still a dumbass for suggesting that even if he meant on the ground; even the slightest crack is going to drop cabin pressure and put the flight in jeopardy, so why would you have the opportunity for someone not closing the window tight? 

Romney is a dishonest piece of **** and anyone who votes for him is a dumbass.
So, I was right.  You're (1) and (2).
9/25/2012 4:15 PM
Now here is where jclark gets exposed for the true moron that we all know he is.  If he bothered to click on the link and read the whole article, he would have read this:

And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

Sounds like they were still in the air, so yes having a plane with windows that opened might have been a little bit of a problem for Willard's wife.  But jclark knows it all, and jumps at the first opportunity to showcase his shortcomings. 
9/25/2012 4:25 PM
Just like a good Dem.  You always have to tell everyone else what your boy is talking about, so now you presume to tell us what Mitt is talking about.

Oh, and you do realize that they only have to pressurize for certain altitudes, right?  You're aware of that, right?  It is only essential over 10,000 ft.  You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.  So, do you want me to tell everyone what I think you meant by that first post?  Do you?

But yes, keep up with your distraction that Mitt doesn't understand aircraft pressurization.

9/25/2012 4:42 PM
Oh, and was that condescending enough for you?
9/25/2012 4:42 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/25/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Just like a good Dem.  You always have to tell everyone else what your boy is talking about, so now you presume to tell us what Mitt is talking about.

Oh, and you do realize that they only have to pressurize for certain altitudes, right?  You're aware of that, right?  It is only essential over 10,000 ft.  You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.  So, do you want me to tell everyone what I think you meant by that first post?  Do you?

But yes, keep up with your distraction that Mitt doesn't understand aircraft pressurization.

Such anger from a little man. You make a lot of assumptions for other people, you're usually wrong but you just love to hear yourself talk.

Mitt doesn't understand pressurization, or else he would have been a little more pointed in his remarks.

I know this post is going to go over your head, again, so I'll look forward to you telling me what I actually meant.
9/25/2012 5:39 PM
Man, some of you better stay away from sharp objects and high places after Obama is re-elected. Your next four years might be more than you can handle. What excuses are you working on why your guy did not win?
9/25/2012 6:24 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 9/25/2012 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Man, some of you better stay away from sharp objects and high places after Obama is re-elected. Your next four years might be more than you can handle. What excuses are you working on why your guy did not win?
When Romney wins your side already has their talking points set.

"We lost because of Citizens United and Voter Supression".

You will never admit that your guy is the biggest screw up in the white house EVER! He took over at the bottom of a crash and still couldnt make ANYTHING better.

Obama is going to get nailed in the debates. He will not be able to just say anything and have the media cover for him.

America will see that he wants to take their money and tell them what to do.
9/25/2012 7:21 PM
12345 Next ▸
LOL at Mitt. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.