LOL at Mitt. Topic

Posted by pttsbrghkid on 9/26/2012 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/25/2012 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seamar_116 on 9/25/2012 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Man, some of you better stay away from sharp objects and high places after Obama is re-elected. Your next four years might be more than you can handle. What excuses are you working on why your guy did not win?
When Romney wins your side already has their talking points set.

"We lost because of Citizens United and Voter Supression".

You will never admit that your guy is the biggest screw up in the white house EVER! He took over at the bottom of a crash and still couldnt make ANYTHING better.

Obama is going to get nailed in the debates. He will not be able to just say anything and have the media cover for him.

America will see that he wants to take their money and tell them what to do.
Obama is a screwup as is most of congress.

It doesn't matter who is in office or running for office.

Voter suppression is real and unconstitutional.  
Its true, it doesnt matter who is in office, or for that matters who is in the house.  All they do is answer to their corporate masters.  With the possible or at the very least partial exclusion of Bernie Sanders.  That dude I like, and I believe he has at least some integrity.

Anybody that believes there is NO voter suppression is deluded.

9/26/2012 2:12 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 9/26/2012 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/26/2012 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Yes. And it didnt cause the crash.

Oh..the lies, the lies.
You are a ******* moron.
9/26/2012 3:13 PM
I asked Swampy what caused the crash, now I ask you baker... if not deregulation then what?
9/26/2012 4:42 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 9/26/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
I asked Swampy what caused the crash, now I ask you baker... if not deregulation then what?
What deregulation?  Again, all you ******* Lib morons, who like to say "Bush got us into this mess", tell me which of his policies "got us into this mess".  Because, you see, you can't make a blanket accusation and then say, "go tell me I'm wrong".  That's not how it works.  If you think "deregulation" "got us into this mess", show me what deregulation, and how it "got us into this mess".  If you can't do that, shut your pie hole. 

Oh, and you won't be able to do that, because no Bush Admin policy "got us into this mess".

9/26/2012 5:32 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/26/2012 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 9/26/2012 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/26/2012 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Yes. And it didnt cause the crash.

Oh..the lies, the lies.
You are a ******* moron.
Oh I'm so hurt that you think so little of me.
9/26/2012 9:20 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/26/2012 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 9/26/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
What deregulation?  Again, all you ******* Lib morons, who like to say "Bush got us into this mess", tell me which of his policies "got us into this mess".  Because, you see, you can't make a blanket accusation and then say, "go tell me I'm wrong".  That's not how it works.  If you think "deregulation" "got us into this mess", show me what deregulation, and how it "got us into this mess".  If you can't do that, shut your pie hole. 

Oh, and you won't be able to do that, because no Bush Admin policy "got us into this mess".

Why don't you enlighten us, brainiac.
9/26/2012 9:22 PM
exactly, I asked swampy and baker to fill us in on how it all happened and they cant answer it.

Well tell you what baker and swampy, this is how it happened.

Have you guys ever heard of "Credit Default Swaps"?  look it up.  that is what happened.  If it werent for unregulated CDSs none of this crap would have happened.  The sub prime mortgages were a part of it too, ofcourse, but CDS's were the proverbial straw breaking the camels back.

I am not going to give you guys a full explanation of what they are, and how they caused the crash, its way too involved, and I dont feel like typing for an hour to enlighten you.  A simple google search will get you all the info you need to get informed on the real cause of the crash.

9/26/2012 10:24 PM
Wasnt that caused by the repeal of Glass steagall by...

Wait for it...

Clinton?

So when Clinton talks about the Deregulation that caused the crash he is talking about himself??
9/27/2012 3:41 AM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/25/2012 2:57:00 PM (view original):
jim, you're either a (1) dumbass or (2) a dishonest piece of ****.  Maybe both.

Romney was talking about the ability to open plane windows when you're on the ground for emergency purposes. 

This is the perfect example of what Dems are doing.  Distract.  Don't pay attention to Obama calling the deaths of a US Ambassador and two former SEALS just "bumps in the road".  The MidEast is burning, because of a failed Obama foreign policy, but nothing to see here.  $7trillion down the pisser on a failed economic policy, but nothing to see here.  But claim Romney doesn't know how a plane works.  Sure.  That'll work.

"You can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open."
"Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver."

Yep, sure sounds like he was talking about the plane being on the ground.
9/27/2012 7:03 AM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/25/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Just like a good Dem.  You always have to tell everyone else what your boy is talking about, so now you presume to tell us what Mitt is talking about.

Oh, and you do realize that they only have to pressurize for certain altitudes, right?  You're aware of that, right?  It is only essential over 10,000 ft.  You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.  So, do you want me to tell everyone what I think you meant by that first post?  Do you?

But yes, keep up with your distraction that Mitt doesn't understand aircraft pressurization.

Actually I was unaware of that.  So too, apparently, was Boeing.

"Research by the National Academy of Sciences has concluded that these cabin altitudes (5400 feet) are safe for healthy individuals, and because pressure changes in aircraft cabins are very gradual, most travelers do not suffer adverse effects.

However, if you suffer from an obstructive pulmonary disease, an upper respiratory or sinus infection, or certain cardiovascular conditions, there could be some risk at these cabin altitudes."
Also...

" In some individuals, particularly those with heart or lung disease, symptoms (of hypoxia) may begin as low as 5,000 feet (1,500 m), although most passengers can tolerate altitudes of 8,000 feet (2,400 m) without ill effect. At this altitude, there is about 25% less oxygen than there is at sea level."

Keep on making up those "facts", and then trying to make people look dumb for not knowing them.
Hey, did you know that the penguin is the fastest land mammal? Did you? You're aware of that, right? You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.

But regardless, what are you suggesting? That planes should be designed so that windows open up to 10,000 feet, but then lock down once that magic altitude is reached? Sounds safe to me.

9/27/2012 7:14 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/25/2012 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seamar_116 on 9/25/2012 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Man, some of you better stay away from sharp objects and high places after Obama is re-elected. Your next four years might be more than you can handle. What excuses are you working on why your guy did not win?
When Romney wins your side already has their talking points set.

"We lost because of Citizens United and Voter Supression".

You will never admit that your guy is the biggest screw up in the white house EVER! He took over at the bottom of a crash and still couldnt make ANYTHING better.

Obama is going to get nailed in the debates. He will not be able to just say anything and have the media cover for him.

America will see that he wants to take their money and tell them what to do.
This line cracked me up.
"You will never admit that your guy is the biggest screw up in the white house EVER! He took over at the bottom of a crash and still couldnt make ANYTHING better"

So the guy who handed over the "bottom of the crash" is a smaller screw up than the guy who isn't cleaning it up.  Brilliant!
9/27/2012 7:26 AM (edited)
If you take over at the top of a peak it is hard to make things better.

If you take over at the bottom of a crash it should be easy to make things better.

The physics of the economy want to bring things to the middle.
9/27/2012 12:08 PM
Posted by gregos on 9/27/2012 7:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jclarkbaker on 9/25/2012 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Just like a good Dem.  You always have to tell everyone else what your boy is talking about, so now you presume to tell us what Mitt is talking about.

Oh, and you do realize that they only have to pressurize for certain altitudes, right?  You're aware of that, right?  It is only essential over 10,000 ft.  You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.  So, do you want me to tell everyone what I think you meant by that first post?  Do you?

But yes, keep up with your distraction that Mitt doesn't understand aircraft pressurization.

Actually I was unaware of that.  So too, apparently, was Boeing.

"Research by the National Academy of Sciences has concluded that these cabin altitudes (5400 feet) are safe for healthy individuals, and because pressure changes in aircraft cabins are very gradual, most travelers do not suffer adverse effects.

However, if you suffer from an obstructive pulmonary disease, an upper respiratory or sinus infection, or certain cardiovascular conditions, there could be some risk at these cabin altitudes."
Also...

" In some individuals, particularly those with heart or lung disease, symptoms (of hypoxia) may begin as low as 5,000 feet (1,500 m), although most passengers can tolerate altitudes of 8,000 feet (2,400 m) without ill effect. At this altitude, there is about 25% less oxygen than there is at sea level."

Keep on making up those "facts", and then trying to make people look dumb for not knowing them.
Hey, did you know that the penguin is the fastest land mammal? Did you? You're aware of that, right? You know that right?  Because it appears that from your initial post you were unaware of that.

But regardless, what are you suggesting? That planes should be designed so that windows open up to 10,000 feet, but then lock down once that magic altitude is reached? Sounds safe to me.

Perhaps you are unaware of the definition of the word "essential".

What am I suggesting?  Perhaps you should read the previous emails.  You know, the ones written by the guy who is claiming someone else doesn't know how planes work.  And no, I am not suggesting what you claim I was suggesting.  But, again, it's just easier to not address an actual argument, and instead construct a strawman.

9/27/2012 12:39 PM
But, again, it's just easier to not address an actual argument, and instead construct a strawman.

Take your own advice sometime.
9/27/2012 12:42 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 9/27/2012 12:08:00 PM (view original):
If you take over at the top of a peak it is hard to make things better.

If you take over at the bottom of a crash it should be easy to make things better.

The physics of the economy want to bring things to the middle.
So is a president who gets the country to the top of the peak not as good as the next president who only makes things a little bit worse?
9/28/2012 5:25 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
LOL at Mitt. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.