Funny NFL Facebook Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/8/2012 1:14:00 AM (view original):
Typical anti-Detroit pop culture.

Of all the QBs that got a mention Stafford, who had one of the greatest seasons ever last year, was not mentioned!

We need to let Suh playing like he should again and then at least we get some press!
WTF son is your problem, then I guess:

Christian Ponder-Minnesota
Jake Locker/Matt Hassellbeck-Tennesee
Blaine Gabbert-Jacksonville
Ryan Tannerhill-Miami
Andy Dalton-Cinncinnati
Andrew Luck-Indianapolis
Alex Smith- San Fransisco
Matt Cassell-Kansas City
Sam Bradford-St Louis
Carson Palmer-Oakland
Matt Schaub-Houston
Brandon Weeden-Cleveland
Kevin Kolb- Arizona
Josh Freeman-Tampa Bay
Ryan Fitzpatrick-Buffalo

That all these QB's and their respective cities that wern't part of the thread are also part of your Anti(City) cutlture just because Matt Stafford doesn't get a part in this chat thread. REALLY???  If you read the thread and the flow of it...he has no need to make an appearance.

Please dude stop shitting on threads that have no need for fertilization. Thank You.

10/8/2012 3:06 PM
Stafford was a break out star last year. One of the greatest seasons ever for a QB.

Shows bias in my mind.
10/8/2012 11:42 PM

10/9/2012 4:31 PM (edited)
And the anti-Detroit bias continues as the latest edition makes Stafford sound like a dumbfuck.
10/11/2012 5:24 PM
HOW DO I SEND THESE THINGS IN AN E-MAIL?

TRIED TO AND IT ONLY COPIED THE FIRST THIRD OF IT
10/11/2012 7:38 PM
These damn things get funnier with each one!
10/11/2012 7:48 PM
I think the first one was funnier.

But this one gave Stafford some respect.
10/12/2012 4:14 AM
Swamp = Stafford?  Both are fat and stupid.
10/12/2012 2:50 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/12/2012 4:14:00 AM (view original):

I guess if making Stafford look like a dumbass is respect in your book, who are we to say no.
10/12/2012 2:58 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 10/12/2012 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/12/2012 4:14:00 AM (view original):

I guess if making Stafford look like a dumbass is respect in your book, who are we to say no.
Playful jabs at a popular sports figure is respect.

Why dont you stick to bad mouthing malls!
10/12/2012 6:08 PM
(Facepalm) WHAT?? So it was respectful being apart of that convo making stafford look like a drooling blue bus rider but it was not ok to not mention him in the first convo. I personally think i'd rather go unmentioned then look like a are you smarter than a fifth grader reject but that's just me.
10/13/2012 1:08 AM
Most of the QBs were mocked. And he wasnt portrayed as stupid, just a bit naive and not tech savy.

And they spelled his name right.
10/13/2012 1:41 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/8/2012 11:42:00 PM (view original):
Stafford was a break out star last year. One of the greatest seasons ever for a QB.

Shows bias in my mind.
<<One of the greatest seasons ever for a QB.>>

Jeez Swamp...is there anything you are not absolutely ignorant about? Again, you show no sophistication in your understanding of well, anything.

Stafford's 97.2 QB rating in 2011 ties him for 85th on the all-time single season list.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_single_season.htm

Typical low info voter fan....you have missed out on a new generation of metrics...probably because they involve some critical thinking and subtlety of understanding.

10/13/2012 1:55 AM
Only 4 QBs in history have thrown for 5000 yards. Stafford is one of them.

I realize QB rating is a good indicator of quality of QB I think something like total performance in this case matters.

Maybe you should stick to being wrong about politics and leave sports to people who are a little less extreme.
10/13/2012 3:34 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Funny NFL Facebook Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.