Unemployment drops Topic

I've been unemployed/underemployed for 3 years.  I did get a job recently on 100% commission.  It's tough for me to feel like I'm employed until I get a paycheck!
10/6/2012 6:13 AM
Remember when the Dems told us Bush had the worst economy since the depression?

And unemployment was 5%.
10/7/2012 2:51 PM
My family is not better off now than where we were 4 years ago.
10/7/2012 4:04 PM
Mine is
10/7/2012 7:16 PM
everybody is
10/7/2012 7:20 PM
hey Spaceout, I said that Bushy left the world in the worlds second worst depression of all time.  That fact is indisputable. 
10/7/2012 7:56 PM
Most of the time in forums when the word indisputable is used, it is a signal that the assertion is disputable at best.  
10/7/2012 8:25 PM
the dubya disaster depression= undisputable
10/7/2012 8:30 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 10/7/2012 8:30:00 PM (view original):
How did he cause it?  Which of his policies.  You ******* mental midget.
10/7/2012 8:55 PM
I guess he is as responsible for the depression as Obama is responsible for getting America out of the depression.  Or more specifically forcing corporations to hire when corporations have as much money in the bank then they ever have.  Why arent you repugs angry at that?
10/7/2012 10:39 PM
They can't be angry at that, they don't even speak of it, it would dispel their claims that Obama's policies are bad for the economy.  They are not allowed to give Obama a smidgen of credit.
10/7/2012 11:38 PM
Posted by opie100 on 10/7/2012 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Most of the time in forums when the word indisputable is used, it is a signal that the assertion is disputable at best.  
Or, and most likely in this case, that Dougie and his cohorts can't come up with disputable evidence.
10/7/2012 11:42 PM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 10/7/2012 8:55:00 PM (view original):
If you were as smart as you think you are, you would know exactly why the Bush Administration is responsible for the beginning of the economic disaster that happened near the end of his second term.  But you are blinded by your hate for Dems or liberals that you can't be partial and try to understand what wrong.  You think that cursing and be condescending will hide that fact that you don't have a ******* clue as to what went wrong.
10/7/2012 11:47 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 10/7/2012 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jclarkbaker on 10/7/2012 8:55:00 PM (view original):
If you were as smart as you think you are, you would know exactly why the Bush Administration is responsible for the beginning of the economic disaster that happened near the end of his second term.  But you are blinded by your hate for Dems or liberals that you can't be partial and try to understand what wrong.  You think that cursing and be condescending will hide that fact that you don't have a ******* clue as to what went wrong.
So if we are so dumb why dont you educate us? What Bush policies caused the crash?

We have tried to explain to you that the crash was a normal market event and only the reckless polices of Obama have prevented recovery, but you are so blinded by your hate for economic freedom that you can only see the world in terms of "What the government is going to do".

Sometimes the correct thing to do...is nothing.
10/8/2012 12:24 AM
I think greeny already explained to you one of the main reasons the market crashed; credit default swaps and derivatives.  But you keep sticking to your fairy tale of a normal market event as if it was a natural occurrence.  You are so blinded by your hate of Obama that you refuse to consider the actual reasons.  

Go read up on those two reasons, it will keep you busy for a few days.

10/8/2012 12:45 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Unemployment drops Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.